Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 10 - “NEW Friends of the Kozaku Clan!”

This is the Story of Ryu Kozaku, a Boy who has A monster, Onaga the Dragon Emperor, inside of him.What is This Beast? And Why has it fallen to darkness? Read and Learn the Story that started it all...

Chapter 10 - “NEW Friends of the Kozaku Clan!”

Chapter 10 - “NEW Friends of the Kozaku Clan!”
Narrator: During that week, Ryu has been training for the finals…

Neo: Hey, Ryu?

Ryu: Yeah?

Neo: If you fight that girl I faced…

Ryu: You mean that girl who’s in love with Neji?

Neo: Yeah…Can you beat her up for me?

Ryu: *Smacks him on the head* Neo! That’s Horrible! I will never hurt a friend of mine!

Neo: Not hurt her outside the place! Just…if you face her…can you beat her for me for revenge?

Ryu: Well, Neo. It’s not like that. She won fair and square! You can’t get me to beat her up out of revenge and anger! That’s unhealthy…

Torashu: Ryu is Right, Neo. Anger will not get you anything but trouble. Understand?

Neo: yes…

Ryu: Good! Now I better take a break for a minute, I’m hungry…

Torashu: You deserve it for training so hard! *Laughs and pulls out a wallet* Here. My treat!

Ryu: How do you get money?

Torashu: I get it from doing missions with you. You do the work, and I save the money!

Ryu: Don't I get any?

Torashu: Yes. Yours is right here! *Pulls out another wallet*

Ryu: Sweet! I’m gonna buy some curry later with this!

Narrator: Ryu, Neo and Torashu go to the food shop for some Curry for Ryu, Sushi for Torashu, and Pocky for Neo. When they arrived there they saw a fight break out between two girls. One was named Chihiro. And the other was named Kurai.

Chihiro: Your Father is a menace! Leave!

Kurai: He’s the only family I have!

Ryu: *Breaks in* Whoa, Whoa, WHOA! Hold on there you two! What’s going on?

Chihiro: Her father is Orochimaru.

Kurai: I hate him, but he is the only family I have left…

Torashu: Well. Your father has his own purposes in life. That is all you must know…

Kurai: Thank you…You’re kinda cute…

Ryu: Ehehehe…Well yeah…anyway why don't you two come in here for something to eat? Maybe that’ll calm you down.

Both: ok! *Smiles*

Narrator: After the meal, they became friends. Apparently, the two fought in the exams before Ryu could! He will meet them there!

Ryu: My name’s Ryu!

Kurai: I am Kurai, Nice to meet you. *Smiles*

Chihiro: I am Chihiro. I’m glad we’re friends now!

Ryu: That’s great! From now on, you are now NEW friends of the Kozaku Clan!

Narrator: The Finals open tomorrow…

TO BE CONTINUED

Comments

Comments (3)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

andr28a on October 27, 2008, 7:08:00 PM

andr28a on
andr28aHave to say I wasn't expecting to run into Kurai like that, interesting, wonder how things will turn out.

Forestdahedgehog on October 27, 2008, 10:34:35 AM

Forestdahedgehog on
ForestdahedgehogAWSUMNESS,but kinda short tho DX XD but still good!wite mor k?

taraforest on October 27, 2008, 5:08:32 AM

taraforest on
taraforestha sounds just like my oc
great work
can't wait to read more
(^-^)