Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 13 - “The Fight Between Two Allies!”

This is the Story of Ryu Kozaku, a Boy who has A monster, Onaga the Dragon Emperor, inside of him.What is This Beast? And Why has it fallen to darkness? Read and Learn the Story that started it all...

Chapter 13 - “The Fight Between Two Allies!”

Chapter 13 - “The Fight Between Two Allies!”
Narrator: The Fight between Ryu and Mitsusa is about to go under way…

Ryu: It’s really boring when I know I’m going to win!

Mitsusa: I smell fear in you…I love it!

Gekko: Go!

Narrator: Ryu went up in the air to catch some glide room with his Dragon Flight Jutsu, but Mitsusa came up ten times faster and grabbed Ryu’s Shirt and stabbed him with a Kunai! He bled a lot but went on…Ryu got mad at that and used Dragon Fire Jutsu and Burned her…but she didn’t care…in fact she laughed!

Mitsusa: Hehehe…I love pain, keep going! Burn me more!! MORE!!!

Ryu: Heh, you wanna play, I’ll play HARD!!

Narrator: He Grabbed Mitsusa by the sides and started to fly in circles, then as soon as Mitsusa thought it would’nt get any worse, He starts flying down at full speed!

*Over at the sidelines*

Sakura: Wow, This is intense! I hope he doesn’t bleed any more…

Sasuke: He will…I hope he dies…and that whore…

Sakura: *Stares angrily*

Ryu: This is it! Her we go!

Narrator: He slammed Mitsusa on the ground hard, then grabbed her again and pushed her down. Torashu then blew flames in her face while she was down! She grabbed a kunai once more and sliced ryu's throat! He was bleeding hard, but torashu steered him away, the used a small bar with a ball glued on it, blew flames until it was hot, then stuck it into the wound! Ryu's wound healed, but he could'nt talk! He could'nt use any jutsus!

Torashu: Ryu! Jump!

Ryu: *nods*

Narrator: So Ryu Did, and so did she, but it was a trap! Torashu bit her in the neck and held on! He then made Ryu hold her while opening her mouth, and then Torashu blew flames in it! He then tossed her on the ground...it was over...

Anko: The winner has been decided...Ryu and Torashu wins!

Narrator: Everyone cheered for them both. Ryu was happy and waved his hands in the air, and Torashu bowed. Mitsusa got up to congradulate them...

Mitsusa: That was a good match. You never held back...I'm impressed! *smiles*

Ryu: *uses sign language to speak*

Torashu: Ryu says that you were the same way. And that you should be proud for being strong!

Mitsusa: You are now my best friend, Ryu. You remind me of my brother. *smiles some more*

Ryu: *again uses sign language*

Torashu: It'll take a day without using medical ninjutsu to heal. So he says thank you. He asks if you want to watch the rest with him?

Mitsusa: Of course I will. I know my boyfriend will be here soon...

Narrator: The Three sat down and watched the rest of the finals, they were both Chunin...After the next day, he healed fine and could speak again. Ryu then invited all his friends to a party at his house on the hill he lived in to celebrate their passing of the exams...

NOTE: THE NEXT CHAPTERS WILL BE ABOUT THE OTHER EXAMS!!!*

TO BE CONTINUED

Comments

Comments (2)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

animespring on May 26, 2009, 1:07:15 AM

animespring on
animespringMitsusa was scary!

andr28a on October 29, 2008, 2:42:26 AM

andr28a on
andr28aThe exams are over already? thought orochi might have made an entrance but I guess not.

Let's see what chaos happens now, party time woo-hoo