Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 14 - "The Finals: Kurai versus Elena! (part 1)"

This is the Story of Ryu Kozaku, a Boy who has A monster, Onaga the Dragon Emperor, inside of him.What is This Beast? And Why has it fallen to darkness? Read and Learn the Story that started it all...

Chapter 14 - "The Finals: Kurai versus Elena! (part 1)"

Chapter 14 - "The Finals: Kurai versus Elena! (part 1)"
Narrator: After Ryu won the Match (by a hair), He wanted to watch the Finals…

Ryu: *sign Language again to Mitsusa*

Mitsusa: …What?

Torashu: He’s asking who is up next.

Mitsusa: Oh! I’m sorry…uh…*looks at board* It’s Kurai versus Elena…

Torashu: Okay, there you go Ryu. *Gives him water*

Mitsusa: Is he going to be all right?

Torashu: He’ll be fine. He just needs to try and stop talking…He’ll be fully healed tomarrow. When you used the kunai, you stabbed him in the neck, not far enough to hit the esophagus. He was lucky, if he were to bleed any longer, he would have fallen into a coma…

Mitsusa: Oh…I’m sorry.

Ryu: That is okay. It’s all part of how to become a better Ninja. If he didn't get injured, he wouldn't learn!

Mitsusa: Yeah…

Narrator: Over at the ring…

Elena: You ready now?

Kurai: I will be strong…

Gekko: Ready…Set…Go!

Narrator: At the shout, they ran into each other with eyes full of rage and hands full of kunai…

TO BE CONTINUED

Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

animespring on May 27, 2009, 7:33:18 PM

animespring on
animespringpoor Ryu