Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 16 - “The Finals: Ryu Kozaku versus Axle! (PART 1)”

This is the Story of Ryu Kozaku, a Boy who has A monster, Onaga the Dragon Emperor, inside of him.What is This Beast? And Why has it fallen to darkness? Read and Learn the Story that started it all...

Chapter 16 - “The Finals: Ryu Kozaku versus Axle! (PART 1)”

Chapter 16 - “The Finals: Ryu Kozaku versus Axle! (PART 1)”
Narrator: Ryu looked at Axle with a serious grin. Axle did the same.

Ryu: hey there buddy!

Axle: What’s goin’ on?

Ryu: You and I are up now…

Axle: Oh! I know that… Heh, good luck though, you’ll need it fighting me! I know a few jutsus you’ll never get away from! Hey, maybe after this, I’ll teach you them?

Ryu: Same here! I’ll show you how far down the rabbit hole goes in my Jutsu Techniques!

Narrator: They both went to the ring, staring each other down. They looked at Anko, and she nodded, knowing they were ready…

Anko: All right… on my mark… ready…Set…Begin!

Narrator: They both ran into each other with tackles, but Ryu was stronger! He easily overtook Axle and threw him in the air…and then Torashu burn him with his fire! Axle didn’t feel much of it though…

Axle: It’ll take more then that to take ME down!

Ryu: Let’s see you get away from THIS!

Narrator: He used Dragon flight Jutsu, a Jutsu that allows the user to grow wings made of chakra that solidizes into real wings to fly up into the air! Axle then grabbed a Kunai and tried to stab him, but it missed. Ryu then started to swoop in the air and use Dragon Fire Jutsu, a move quite like Pyro style Jutsu…Only longer in range and wider in size!

Axle: Come on! That’s all? Gimme your best shot!

Ryu: All right…if that what you want…YOU ASKED FOR IT!!!

Narrator: He blew one of the biggest breaths he could to literally cover the field in flames! Even the people on the sides could feel the heat!

Sakura: *sweating* It’s getting hot in here…

Naruto: I know…that kid is one awesome hothead! Hehehe!

Sasuke: That was a horrible pun…

Naruto: I know…

Rock Lee: He is a very noble Ninja to use such a worthy move!

Suki: *sighs* He’s at it again…Ryu’s going to collapse again from exhaustion…?

Ryu: Not going to happen! I heard that!

Suki: Whatever…*looks at Rock Lee with blushing face*

Axle: Man…it’s getting hot in here…better cool off!

Narrator: He used Burning Konoha at his will to push Ryu away from him and also remove the heat from around him…

Axle: There…much better…!?

Ryu: I not going down!

Axle: Oh yeah? Well let’s fight with fire!

Narrator: He then Used Dragon Flame Bomb on Ryu, The very move used by the third Hokage! It blew Ryu away, but he landed on the ground and used his Dragon Claw Gauntlets to slash Axle! Who will win?

TO BE CONTINUED

Comments

Comments (3)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

animespring on May 27, 2009, 7:48:32 PM

animespring on
animespring"awesome hothead"
haha!

axle on October 31, 2008, 6:42:00 AM

axle on
axlejust waiting is killing me ^^

taraforest on October 31, 2008, 1:52:50 AM

taraforest on
taraforest(O_O)
Wow
cool fight
i wonder who will win