Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 17 - “The Finals: Ryu Kozaku versus Axle (Part 2)!

This is the Story of Ryu Kozaku, a Boy who has A monster, Onaga the Dragon Emperor, inside of him.What is This Beast? And Why has it fallen to darkness? Read and Learn the Story that started it all...

Chapter 17 - “The Finals: Ryu Kozaku versus Axle (Part 2)!

Chapter 17 - “The Finals: Ryu Kozaku versus Axle (Part 2)!
Narrator: Back to the fight…

Ryu: Ha! Let’s see what you got, pretty boy!

Axle: I got more than enough for you…take this! Phoenix Flower!

Narrator: At that moment, fireballs from Axle covered Ryu…but he only gained health back!

Axle: …Huh?

Ryu: Oh, yeah…I forgot to tell you…My friend Torashu showed me this great trick before the fight…it’s called “Dragon Pressure Jutsu”. My skin becomes Diamond-Hard, like Dragon Skin! And for the healing, well…how’s this seem to you?

Narrator: He held a piece of herb up in his hand…it was a golden colored piece of grass…

Ryu: This is called an Ancient herb. It can heal a person when eaten. It regenerates body cells to maximum! Complete Regeneration! Now then…Let’s finish this!

Sakura: Hm…that’s interesting…

Naruto: What?

Sakura: Well…I’ve been working with herbs for a while…and that one is pretty rare in this area…it usually grows near mountains or volcanoes…

Neo: My brother trains at a volcano! He said it was still active.

Sasuke: Liar…

Neo: *Punches Sasuke in the gut* Shut up! That’s my brother out there!

Sakura: Hey, now…stop it!

Neo: He should never mock my brother! He stands up for my sister Suki and me!

Sakura: oh…Sasuke, could you stop?

Sasuke: hmph!

Ryu: Heh…you’re pretty good…

Axle: *Sighs* …you too…

Narrator: They went at each other once more… They had each other in a lock, pushing one another with their hands against the other’s hands…

Ryu: …Torashu, Now!

Narrator: Torashu blew a breath of fire at axle, but axle punched Ryu with one mighty swing. They both went down…and it was a draw…

Anko: The Result is a draw. No one wins this match…

Ryu: Well…I think I found my Rival…

Axle: And So did I…

Narrator: They gave a handshake on their rivalry and Friendship… It was Over…They both became Chunin…Now for the others!

TO BE CONTINUED

Comments

Comments (4)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

andr28a on November 3, 2008, 2:23:46 AM

andr28a on
andr28aThat was intense, cool fight

axle on October 31, 2008, 6:45:05 AM

axle on
axlewow a draw lol kool but u never used my kekegenkae but i'll be sure to put this in my story XP this fight is gonna be longer XP lol u can count on that

taraforest on October 31, 2008, 4:45:00 AM

taraforest on
taraforestthat was a great ending the fight
(^-^)