Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 18 - “Ryu’s First Mission, The Sacred Scroll!”

This is the Story of Ryu Kozaku, a Boy who has A monster, Onaga the Dragon Emperor, inside of him.What is This Beast? And Why has it fallen to darkness? Read and Learn the Story that started it all...

Chapter 18 - “Ryu’s First Mission, The Sacred Scroll!”

Chapter 18 - “Ryu’s First Mission, The Sacred Scroll!”
Narrator: After the Chunin Exams, He made a party with his friends to celebrate their graduation… After that…it was a slow day…

Ryu: Man, this is boring…

Torashu: Patience, Ryu. You will have your missions set for you. I made them give you certain missions to help you. I will be your guide and Jonin teacher.

Ryu: I see…I need a team…

Torashu: For now, Suki and Neo need to train before going off on missions like these…

Ryu: What about that guy…Axle?

Torashu: We could try him…He could teach you some Jutsus on the way….

Ryu: And that Elena… or Kurai…

Torashu: They are good, too… Elena seems faster, but Kurai is more powerful and can perform a summoning…

Ryu: We’ll have to think about it…

Torashu: You did get a mission I didn’t recommend, though…

Ryu: What is it…?

Torashu: This is a ranked B mission, harder than a normal C mission. They said that it was a golden scroll that has top-secret information about something I don’t know is lost. It belongs to an elder in the village. We must get it back.

Ryu: I see…

Torashu: We will need more members of this squad if we are to succeed.

Ryu: I know…then let’s look!

Torashu: We will look for Axle first. He is at the weapon shop in the village.

Ryu: Ok, then…
Narrator: So with that, they left their house to look for team members…

TO BE CONTINUED

Comments

Comments (3)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

axle on November 4, 2008, 11:04:41 PM

axle on
axlekool lol^^

taraforest on November 3, 2008, 3:48:23 AM

taraforest on
taraforestBuilding a squad huh cool (^-^)
just wonderin but where is my oc at this time
(?_?)

andr28a on November 3, 2008, 3:37:38 AM

andr28a on
andr28aHmm time to build a squad, wonder who will he pick Kurai or Elena