Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 26 - "Kurai's Decision!"

This is the Story of Ryu Kozaku, a Boy who has A monster, Onaga the Dragon Emperor, inside of him.What is This Beast? And Why has it fallen to darkness? Read and Learn the Story that started it all...

Chapter 26 - "Kurai's Decision!"

Chapter 26 - "Kurai's Decision!"
Narrator: Kurai must make a decision...

Ryu: Well? What’ll it be, Kurai? Grrrnnn *In pain from the Snake bite* Orochimaru? Or us?

Kurai: ...

Axle: Only one choice, us!

Orochimaru: They fear us, Daughter. They will never love you like I do...

Kurai: ...Dad...Forgive me...

Narrator: Kurai then sprang a giant snake from the ground to attack her father. Orochimaru siezed the snake and broke it’s jaw with his bare hands...

Orochimaru: Tsk, tsk... You should have stayed by my side...Now you will die with the rest of them... The Scroll is mine!

Narrator: Orochimaru then Sent a snake to Bite Ryu. Before he could Dodge, The Snake bit him, took the scroll, and slithered to Orochimaru before anyone do anything about it.

Orochimaru: It...is TIME!!! ....WHAT!?!

Narrator: He opened up the Scroll to reveal it was’nt a Golden Scroll...It said “Dear Orochimaru, This is a Fake! There was never a real Scroll at all! Signed: The Third Hokage.

Orochimaru: Why that....gggGGGRRRRRRRAAAAAAHHHH!!!!!

Narrator: He then went into a raged state, summoning his “Signature Snake”. Everyone Saw it, and Some of Ryu’s Good friends sprang into action.

Snowie: Did you see that?

Gigi: Yeah, i Did! We gotta do something!

Suki: Lee...

Rock Lee: We should do something about this! Let’s Move!

Tora: WEEE! Let’s Do it, yeah!!!

Narrator: Soon, Everyone attacked the Snake, and Just then, when orochimaru was about to slice Ryu’s Neck, A ball of Aura sprung forth! the Bach it up, a Kunai with a paper bomb blew up, causing him to fall back.

Orochimaru: Who-Who are you two?

TO BE CONTINUED

Comments

Comments (3)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

animespring on July 3, 2009, 3:37:42 AM

animespring on
animespringOROCHIMARU GOT PWNED!!!
XD

andr28a on November 12, 2008, 4:15:03 AM

andr28a on
andr28aOrochimaru: That withered old buzzurd will pay for his trickery

Lol