Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 27 - “The Beast is Unleashed…”

This is the Story of Ryu Kozaku, a Boy who has A monster, Onaga the Dragon Emperor, inside of him.What is This Beast? And Why has it fallen to darkness? Read and Learn the Story that started it all...

Chapter 27 - “The Beast is Unleashed…”

Chapter 27 - “The Beast is Unleashed…”
Narrator: The two sprang from the Shadows…Revealing two Ninja. One from the Akatsuki, and Another of the Konoha…

Orochimaru: You…I remember you….

???: Long time…no see…

Orochimaru: You’re Dez, Aren’t you…?

Dez: In the Flesh. And this is a friend of mine that I Ran into named Kairi.

Kairi: Hey there.

Orochimaru: looks like I’ll have even more fun with you two…

Ryu: Now… How about this? *Hand Signs* Dragon Flare Jutsu!

Narrator: His Hand became ablaze at that second. So he grabbed a Kunai and lit it aflame. He threw it and hit Orochimaru, but he grabbed it with his tongue…

Orochimaru: Mmmhmhmhmhm… It is Useless, boy…you will be mine!

Ryu: For what, tired of your sex slave over there? *Points at Kabuto*

Kabuto: What…?

Orochimaru: gggrrrrr…Die!

Narrator: The snake then bit into Ryu’s Side. The Poison was strong… And then The snake Slammed it’s tail into Axle…He didn't get up…

Ryu: Axle! You…are gonna pay…with YOUR LIFE!

Orochimaru: …?

Narrator: Ryu Became Overpowered... Red Chakra Surrounded him, Forming the Onaga's Body around his own. His eyes, burning with hatred, his Teeth, armed and sharp, his claws, seemingly unbreakable...He was unstoppable...His eyes were fixed on Axle, that lay before him, and then Orochimaru...

Orochimaru: So...The Beast is Unleashed, now...

Ryu: You, my weak friend, will not leave unpunished...Your soul will be mine...

Orochimaru: This must be...The Power of The King...

Narrator: Everyone saw it and was stuck with horror. He was consumed...Elena stepped in from the shadows behind a tree with Squad Seven to watch...

Naruto: W-What's happening?

Kakashi: Ryu, Like you, has a beast inside. But this is no ordinary beast... This is the God...The King of The Gods, Onaga: The Dragon Emperor...

Sakura: I heard about that. They said that a dragon of great girth and size attacked the village years ago...They said it was unkillable until a mighty warrior sacrificed his life to place the dragon's Soul in a box...

Sasuke: Then a foolish boy opened it and the dragon fused with him...It was him...

Kakashi: Correct as always.

Kurai: Wh-Who are you?

Snowie: What happened to you, Ryu...?

Ryu: Me? I...became a God...

TO BE CONTINUED

Comments

Comments (4)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

andr28a on November 14, 2008, 4:48:08 AM

andr28a on
andr28aOh Dear

Forestdahedgehog on November 13, 2008, 9:56:01 AM

Forestdahedgehog on
ForestdahedgehogZOMAGAWD!AWSUMNESS!!MOOOOOAAAAAAARR

lumbeelove on November 13, 2008, 4:23:46 AM

lumbeelove on
lumbeelovenice job! :D