Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 29 - “Orochimaru versus The Corrupted Ryu!”

This is the Story of Ryu Kozaku, a Boy who has A monster, Onaga the Dragon Emperor, inside of him.What is This Beast? And Why has it fallen to darkness? Read and Learn the Story that started it all...

Chapter 29 - “Orochimaru versus The Corrupted Ryu!”

Chapter 29 - “Orochimaru versus The Corrupted Ryu!”
Narrator: Ryu looked up with an evil grin on his face as he stood in front of Manda, The Purple Snake whose size overlooked Ryu’s…

Orochimaru: My pet is hungry…you might not be a big meal, but Manda will be fine for a minute…

Ryu: heheheheheHAHAHAHAHA! You should be whimpering like the dog you are…this thing should be put out of its misery…and after I’m done with it, you’re next…

Elena: He’s serious…

Dez: About what, little one?

Elena: He will put it out of its misery… and he will go after Orochimaru…

Naruto: But—

Elena: He Has Onaga…The King of the gods…

Naruto: We all know that!

Dez: Its something to ALWAYS think about…

Naruto: What do you mean?

Dez: He has a fallen God…Not much can defeat a god, especially The King of ‘em…

Naruto: oh…

Ryu: This…ends…NOW!

Narrator: At that moment, He opened his mouth wide to let loose a enormous blast of fire to consume Manda…It did and Manda burned uncontrollably.

Ryu: Your “pet” Is a weak one at that…now for you…time to say goodbye…

Narrator: He lifted his arms, and Fire came from the floor and covered the Arena, so that he could not escape…

Ryu: Now that you are trapped with me…you will not escape…and we will see who is strongest!

TO BE CONTINUED

Comments

Comments (3)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Forestdahedgehog on November 18, 2008, 9:39:02 AM

Forestdahedgehog on
Forestdahedgehogwoahs!poor snakie snake DX lol

andr28a on November 17, 2008, 1:12:57 AM

andr28a on
andr28aManda's been through this once before. Hope he managed to shed his skin in time and lives