Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 30 - “Orochimaru Versus The Corrupted Ryu! (Episode 2)”

This is the Story of Ryu Kozaku, a Boy who has A monster, Onaga the Dragon Emperor, inside of him.What is This Beast? And Why has it fallen to darkness? Read and Learn the Story that started it all...

Chapter 30 - “Orochimaru Versus The Corrupted Ryu! (Episode 2)”

Chapter 30 - “Orochimaru Versus The Corrupted Ryu! (Episode 2)”
Narrator: When The Two Combatants were locked into the Field of Fire, They started to attack each other repeatedly!

Ryu: It is Useless to resist me…you will die in this fire alone…

Orochimaru: As long as I’m here, I’ll tell you something; Look up.

Narrator: Ryu did, and saw Manda was breaking its way into the fire. Its head was the only thing able to break in before it closed again and grabbed Ryu with its mouth. Ryu was clever, for he used his Fire Jutsus to blow into Manda’s Mouth. The snake then let go, and he sank back in…

Ryu: It is time…

Orochimaru: hm?

Narrator: Ryu backed out of the Fire field and started closing his right fist. The Fire started to get smaller with Orochimaru in it! When it was Small enough to crush him, he stopped and it started to float in the air…

Ryu: This will finish you!

Narrator: He then had the Fire get smaller until it crushed him…Orochimaru couldn’t do a thing…when it seemed like it was over, Ryu picked up a giant slab of Earth and Rock and tossed it at Orochimaru! The blast made Orochimaru fall onto the ground in a heavy slump…

Ryu: It is over. I win…

Narrator: At that time, Manda disappeared, and Orochimaru then backed off, saying he would return, and that time, saying someone precious would be lost…he then returned to his normal self, then fell down in a coma...Snowie then picked him up and placed him under a tree...where they will wake him up...

TO BE CONTINUED

Comments

Comments (3)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Forestdahedgehog on November 18, 2008, 9:40:38 AM

Forestdahedgehog on
Forestdahedgehogaw,poor ryu >o< i shall gives him a hugs 2 make him better XD*hugs him*WOOT

andr28a on November 17, 2008, 8:38:19 PM

andr28a on
andr28aWonder what he'll be like when he wakes up?