Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 31 - “Ryu’s Nightmare…"

This is the Story of Ryu Kozaku, a Boy who has A monster, Onaga the Dragon Emperor, inside of him.What is This Beast? And Why has it fallen to darkness? Read and Learn the Story that started it all...

Chapter 31 - “Ryu’s Nightmare…"

Chapter 31 - “Ryu’s Nightmare…"
Narrator: Ryu Kozaku was in a coma…and it seemed like a normal thing for him lately…but this one was different…his dream was horrifying…his dream took place when his father left 12 years ago…and When Kyuubi attacked the village…

Ryu: mom, where’s daddy?

Mother: oh, ummm… You’re father is Out still.

Ryu: Out where?

Mother: Never mind that. Get to the table dear. I have dinner.

Ryu: Is it Curry?

Mother: Well, no. It’s Sushi.

Ryu: Yummy!

Narrator: In this dream, it seemed normal. But then it happened… The ground Shook, the house trembled…

Ryu: Mom, what’s happening?!?

Mother: Earthquake! Get under the table!

Ryu: Mom? Mom! MOM!!!

Narrator: His mother left him to see what was going on. She was fine as she came in…the earthquake stopped…for now…

Mother: Thank god it’s over… Ryu, see what going on.

Ryu: Yes, mom…

Narrator: His little feet carried him to the Office Of the Fourth Hokage…

Ryu: Where is everyone?

Narrator: He saw people Running into the forest…fighting something…He ran into a man with a kunai in his hands...

Ryu: Mister...whats going on?

Stranger: Run, kid! This is no place for a child!!!

Ryu: Wha...!

Narrator: In reality, That was when Kyuubi attacked the village...

Kyuubi: Where....is...that BOX!?!?!

Narrator: Kyuubi saw the Litlle Ryu, scared out of his wits end...He smiled and came closer...

Kyuubi: Come, now child. you know where it hides?

Ryu: N-No I dont understand...

Kyuubi: You are pathetic at lying..tell me now and I will not kill you...

Ryu: I dont know!

Kyuubi: If you wont tell me...Then you die!

Narrator: At that Moment, The people attacked Kyuubi, one of them told him to run away...and He did, finding the Cursed Box Unguarded...Opening it, the soul was then released!

???: Ahhh, a Body...you are now mine...

Ryu: Wha--!

Narrator: Onaga was then fused with Ryu, and so he ran back home...

Mother: You get away from the door!!

Ryu: Mom?

Narrator: His Mother was keeping a door from being opened by the townspeople. The Door flung open and the people had knives and other weapons and started to attack her. She was ripped apart from the head down... He was so afraid, Fire rose from his hands that burned everything! The Town burned in flames and everyone started to scream and die! All he heard was a Deep laugh...

Ryu: MOM! NO!

Narrator: He woke up with a scream in the night...and Naruto heard it and came to visit the hospital he was put in...

TO BE CONTINUED

Comments

Comments (2)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

andr28a on November 18, 2008, 5:57:08 PM

andr28a on
andr28aPoor Ryu

Forestdahedgehog on November 18, 2008, 9:43:03 AM

Forestdahedgehog on
Forestdahedgehogzomahgawd!is tht how ryu's mom rly died o-o thts terrible!TT-TT