Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 33 - “Ryu is Found…”

This is the Story of Ryu Kozaku, a Boy who has A monster, Onaga the Dragon Emperor, inside of him.What is This Beast? And Why has it fallen to darkness? Read and Learn the Story that started it all...

Chapter 33 - “Ryu is Found…”

Chapter 33 - “Ryu is Found…”
Narrator: Naruto and Sakura ran into Snowie and Kurai on the way…

Naruto: Hey you two! Have you seen Ryu anywhere?

Snowie: No…I thought he was at the hospital…why?

Naruto: He broke out of it and now he’s running around! He’s not ready to leave yet!

Kurai: This is serious…

???: What about my buddy?

Narrator: Axle, with a mad look on his face, walked to the group coming from the east.

Naruto: He broke out. We must find him at all costs!

Axle: Well, he’s my friend, so I’ll go look for him.

Naruto: We’ll all look for him. He’s missing and he’s not well…

Sakura: We don't know where to look though…

???: I know where.

Naruto: S-Suki?

Narrator: Suki walked behind Naruto. She told where he could be…at an old graveyard not far away…

Naruto: Then Let’s go. We should get Neo for this; he can talk to his older brother.

Sakura: We should get everyone on the case…

Narrator: So they did. Sakura told Kiba, which he told Gaara, and so on…after a few minutes, every Ninja in the Village knew… and were searching. The Ninja from the Chunin Exams (That means From Shikamaru down to Hinata) all came down in an area to split into their squads… Neo was informed with Elena where he could be found. So they went there, and to their surprise, they found him. He was crying on a grave…Naruto and the squad hurried on…

Ryu: …Neo…get away…

Neo: I’m your brother, Ryu. I wont leave you.

Ryu: …Don't you understand? I’m a killer…*looks down* these…cruel hands...tainted with the blood of hundreds…I will never leave my past behind…because it will follow me forever…

Naruto: *Grabs Him* YOU’RE STRONGER THAN THIS!!!

Ryu: …get off…me…or else…you will die too…

Narrator: Naruto wouldn’t listen…he wouldn't leave a friend like this. Soon, everyone came and saw…Ryu was enraged…Onaga took control!

Ryu: Now, my boy…you will see the true power of the gods!!!

TO BE CONTINUED

Comments

Comments (3)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

snowieXchan on January 5, 2009, 2:07:27 AM

snowieXchan on
snowieXchannoooeeeess!
*gets tissue*

Forestdahedgehog on November 20, 2008, 7:34:28 AM

Forestdahedgehog on
Forestdahedgehogoh,yes i agree with wat andr28a said!owo

andr28a on November 19, 2008, 1:55:08 AM

andr28a on
andr28aUh Oh Onaga is back. This could turn out good Onaga the Demon King versus Kyubi the king of the Bijuu