Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 35 - “Onaga, The Dragon Emperor Appears…”

This is the Story of Ryu Kozaku, a Boy who has A monster, Onaga the Dragon Emperor, inside of him.What is This Beast? And Why has it fallen to darkness? Read and Learn the Story that started it all...

Chapter 35 - “Onaga, The Dragon Emperor Appears…”

Chapter 35 - “Onaga, The Dragon Emperor Appears…”
Narrator: When Naruto Called Upon Kyuubi’s Energies to heal him, Ryu was completely consumed by the Darkness…against his will…Onaga Spoke with Ryu’s Body.

Onaga: This is the End, Boy…I created this Earth…and I can destroy it just as easily…

Naruto: Ryu, you got to fight it! I know you! You’re Stronger than this!

Onaga: Foolish boy…you know nothing of my power…

Naruto: I have power too!

Onaga: I know of this inferior power…Kyuubi is within you, and he was supposed to break me free…

Naruto: What…?

Onaga: I was put in a Cursed Chest for 12 years…Until Kyuubi was sent out for my soul to be retrieved…

Elena: Enough! Let go of my friend NOW!

Onaga: Ah… Elena…I know of you…

Elena: Wait…how?

Onaga: Ryu and I share a mind together…and he has been thinking of you…

Elena: Huh? But…

Onaga: He loves you, Elena…ever since the exams…about a few days ago…a “crush” would be the appropriate word for this…

Elena: *blushes* oh…

Onaga: But now he is under my control…we are one…we are but two souls: Bound by fate…

Naruto: That’s not true…

Onaga: He was the one to kill his own mother…everyone in the village fled from him, and everyone who didn't acknowledge him as a force…died in the open fire…

Naruto: That…that’s untrue…

Onaga: He was frightened by my apprentice’s looks and size…everything has changed…and now you will die, and I will destroy this world…and fix it in my image!!!

Elena: Not if we have anything to say about it!

Axle: He's my buddy! He even saved me. And I’ll do the same…

Kurai: He helped me stand up to my father…

Narrator: That set off the Ninjas…and The attacks began…The Village Genin and Chunnin ran forward…

TO BE CONTINUED

Comments

Comments (4)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

snowieXchan on January 5, 2009, 2:26:35 AM

snowieXchan on
snowieXchantis shall be a great battle!
snowie's probably just all like "holy s***...O_O'''"
xD

Forestdahedgehog on November 20, 2008, 7:36:48 AM

Forestdahedgehog on
Forestdahedgehogwoahs!o-o awsumness!

lumbeelove on November 20, 2008, 4:24:05 AM

lumbeelove on
lumbeelovewhoa...didn't see that coming!

andr28a on November 20, 2008, 12:48:39 AM

andr28a on
andr28aInteresting. It's time for Ryu's friend to save him from himself.