Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 36 - “Onaga: First Form…”

This is the Story of Ryu Kozaku, a Boy who has A monster, Onaga the Dragon Emperor, inside of him.What is This Beast? And Why has it fallen to darkness? Read and Learn the Story that started it all...

Chapter 36 - “Onaga: First Form…”

Chapter 36 - “Onaga: First Form…”
Narrator: Naruto, Using Kyuubi’s Power he lunged forth and punched Ryu furiously…and Onaga was getting Annoyed.

Onaga: Foolish mortal of this earth, you have not seen any of my power yet…Taste Fire, you fly!

Narrator: Naruto looked up, and Ryu was flying in the air, throwing fireballs everywhere! Shikamaru noticed a pattern in his attacks…

Shikamaru: Naruto! There is a pattern in his steps! Dodge, then attack!

Naruto: I see, ok!

Narrator: Onaga then changed his strategy. Naruto only knew the first pattern, but got over the bump. He went Defensive, then offensive.

Naruto: Take This!!!!

Narrator: Naruto then hammered his fists into Ryu…punch-by-punch and more still… Onaga only became more angered by this…

Onaga: You think this is a game, boy? This it’s game…OVER!!!!

Narrator: Ryu then became enraged and clawed Naruto to the ground…and he didn’t get up…and just when Ryu was going to finish the job…a Kunai smacked him clear in the face!

Onaga: WHO DARES WOUND THE KING OF GODS!?!?!?!

Narrator: A girl was standing in a Taijutsu stance proudly with Might Guy (AKA Miato Gai) along with Kakashi, Asuma, and the other Jonin… Even Dez and Kairi was there!

???: It is I Tora! HEHE! Bring it!

Onaga: You…will pay for your insolence!

Narrator: Ryu was then Transformed…Dark Chakra formed around him to form the Dragon itself…it was stage 2…

TO BE CONTINUED

Comments

Comments (4)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

taraforest on November 21, 2008, 3:06:30 AM

taraforest on
taraforest(0_0) stage 2!!! could it get any worse ........ or maybe i shouldn't say that just in case

Forestdahedgehog on November 20, 2008, 7:38:31 AM

Forestdahedgehog on
Forestdahedgehogo-o ih noes,stage 2

lumbeelove on November 20, 2008, 4:23:18 AM

lumbeelove on
lumbeeloveawesome!

Knucklescrazy on November 20, 2008, 3:44:23 AM

Knucklescrazy on
KnucklescrazyRAWR!! WATCH OUT ONAGA!