Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 37 - “Onaga: Second Form…”

This is the Story of Ryu Kozaku, a Boy who has A monster, Onaga the Dragon Emperor, inside of him.What is This Beast? And Why has it fallen to darkness? Read and Learn the Story that started it all...

Chapter 37 - “Onaga: Second Form…”

Chapter 37 - “Onaga: Second Form…”
Narrator: After the Chakra Overflowed, He attacked Tora with extreme Speed…

Onaga: Now you will feel the wrath of Thunder! Dragon Thunder!!!

Narrator: Ryu Started to be electrified, and then he shot a bolt of lightning into the Sky. When it hit the Shy, Is started to rain…and thunder was heard…

Kakashi: This is bad. We need to find a way to calm him down….

Might Guy: How about we do Battle then eh? A—Hahahahaha!

Rock Lee: Gai Sensei, Should I use my forbidden technique?

Might Guy: No, Lee! That is WAAY too dangerous!

Onaga: Taste The Power of Lightning!

Narrator: Lightning struck the ground furiously! Axle Jumped around trying not to get hit, and succeeded! He then Used Burning Konoha to push Ryu away… Lee then started kicking him repeatedly, and Kurai used Snakes to bite his neck…

Onaga: Why you…this is IT!

Narrator: He was about to throw a bolt at Tora, but then…Chihiro Arrived! Along with Luna and Hexa! They kicked Ryu in the Face!

Onaga: Gaarrrggg! Where…do you KEEP COMING FROM!!!

All Three: It’s OVER!!

Narrator: He then started to glow red…Along with the Red Chakra, he grew fangs and his claws were bigger and started to grow scales…He was at Stage Three…

TO BE CONTINUED

Comments

Comments (4)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Forestdahedgehog on November 23, 2008, 9:43:49 AM

Forestdahedgehog on
ForestdahedgehogO-O GASPETH!!

taraforest on November 21, 2008, 7:12:36 AM

taraforest on
taraforeststage three (0_0) wow!

andr28a on November 21, 2008, 4:57:13 AM

andr28a on
andr28aHow many stages does this guy have

lumbeelove on November 21, 2008, 3:40:41 AM

lumbeelove on
lumbeelovecool