Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 39 - “Onaga: Fourth Form…”

This is the Story of Ryu Kozaku, a Boy who has A monster, Onaga the Dragon Emperor, inside of him.What is This Beast? And Why has it fallen to darkness? Read and Learn the Story that started it all...

Chapter 39 - “Onaga: Fourth Form…”

Chapter 39 - “Onaga: Fourth Form…”
Narrator: The Dragon then attacked with a combination of the other attacks…He used fire to combine with the tornado, The Dragon Thunder was used afterward to shield himself…

Suki: There is GOT to be a way to beat that flare ball!

Neo: Hang on… I could be a decoy!

Elena: No, it’s too dangerous!

Neo: No other way!

Onaga: You will all perish…you should be proud to be devoured by the king of gods!

Narrator: Neo then ran up to Ryu and kept making fun of him, Onaga was annoyed at this so he tried to fry his butt, while Suki and Elena tried to grab him…

Onaga: Young boy…come here and I will make you feel no pain in death!

Neo: Come on, Dragon Butt! You cant catch…Me?!

Onaga: You will not escape me!

Narrator: Onaga jumped up and slammed the ground to create an earthquake! Everyone was effected by it!

Onaga: Now…you will face the REAL me! FACE THE WRATH OF THE KING OF GODS!!!!

Narrator: Onaga was unleashed….His final form was shown…

TO BE CONTINUED

Comments

Comments (2)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Forestdahedgehog on November 24, 2008, 9:47:41 AM

Forestdahedgehog on
ForestdahedgehogO__________________O oh noes!!WERE ALL DOOMED!O3O

taraforest on November 24, 2008, 2:38:40 AM

taraforest on
taraforestFinal form
well he can't get any stronger
hopefuly
(O_o)