Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 44 - “Axle Appears, and Ryu’s Feeling are heard!”

This is the Story of Ryu Kozaku, a Boy who has A monster, Onaga the Dragon Emperor, inside of him.What is This Beast? And Why has it fallen to darkness? Read and Learn the Story that started it all...

Chapter 44 - “Axle Appears, and Ryu’s Feeling are heard!”

Chapter 44 - “Axle Appears, and Ryu’s Feeling are heard!”
Narrator: After they jumped into the portal, they found axle…

Axle: OoOOoooggggghhh…. man, that hurt!

Elena: Axle! Are you Ok?

Axle: Yeah, Yeah…but I got POUNDED….

Elena: By what???

Axle: I think they were dragons…yeah! They were! Anyway, I beat ‘em back! Anyway…where are we?

Elena: I think this is an alternate dimension based on Ryu’s Mind…

Axle: What?

Naruto: Don't you get it? Onaga made this World to confuse us!

Elena: I don't know if the danger here is real or not, but we must be careful…

Axle: Don't worry; if anyone gets in my way, I’ll smother any beasts with a knuckle sandwich!

Naruto: Who do you think you are, Chuck Norris?!? We don't know if there is anyone left!

Elena: We could be the only people that jumped in…

Axle: We couldn’t be…

Naruto: We wont find out sitting here!

Elena: Naruto’s Right! And Besides, We must find Ryu! He might be in trouble…or worse…I can’t believe he…loves me… maybe…maybe he’s not so bad….

Naruto: Ok, He does. I looked at his Diary hoping to find his Jutsu list, and I found this…

Narrator: Naruto handed a piece of paper to Elena. She read it and it said: “Dear Diary, I found someone that I think I have fallen in love with. Her name is Elena. She is the most beautiful girl I have ever seen, I…never really had this felling…this “love”…I hope one day, I might go out with her, maybe even marry her one day… Signed, Ryu Kozaku.” Those words made her cry; She never thought this one boy would like her…

Elena: We have to find him now. It’s not too late I know it!

Narrator: And so, they ran into the distance to find another empty frame and jumped in it to find…

TO BE CONTINUED

Comments

Comments (3)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Forestdahedgehog on December 3, 2008, 8:25:08 AM

Forestdahedgehog on
Forestdahedgehoglol, who do u think u are?-Chuck Norris? tht made me laugh Cx

lumbeelove on December 1, 2008, 4:25:53 AM

lumbeelove on
lumbeelovenice!

andr28a on December 1, 2008, 1:13:02 AM

andr28a on
andr28aThe longer they stay in this realm the more they learn about Ryu......interesting