Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 46 - “Rolus versus Elena: The fight for Neo's Freedom!”

This is the Story of Ryu Kozaku, a Boy who has A monster, Onaga the Dragon Emperor, inside of him.What is This Beast? And Why has it fallen to darkness? Read and Learn the Story that started it all...

Chapter 46 - “Rolus versus Elena: The fight for Neo's Freedom!”

Chapter 46 - “Rolus versus Elena: The fight for Neo's Freedom!”
Narrator: Rolus started taking Boulders from his body and chucked them at Elena, but She was faster! She dodged all of them and stared on the offense…

Elena: Take This! Chakra Explosion Jutsu!

Narrator: She liquefied a bit of her chakra, and sent it inside the cracks in the monster’s body. As soon as it hit the core, the chakra exploded! But…the monster only repaired itself…

Rolus: Ahhh…. that’s better…. the reason why it didn’t work is because I’m a rock monster. It doesn’t affect me. I can repair…

Elena: Oh boy….

Narrator: Rolus stared to run for Elena, and as she stood, waiting for the right moment. Rolus missed and stopped right at the edge!

Rolus: You meant that!

Elena: Sure did! Now then…

Narrator: She started to run. She jumped, and kicked his back. That caused Rolus to fall into the Magma! She thought it was over, until he jumped out, completely covered in magma.

Rolus: As long as I have life, I will not be beaten!

Narrator: Rolus started punching and magma started dripping off, and as Elena dodged…he hardened!

Rolus: Whaaaa—

Elena Ha! My turn, now!

Narrator: Elena then used Chakra Explosion Jutsu once more, and this time he couldn’t do anything about it…he burst into pieces and the key laid on the floor…it had an “N” on it…

Elena: Who said I couldn’t win!

Narrator: As she walked up the stairs, she heard a big thud back in the arena. She looked and saw a Hammer…

Elena: Huh, *went back picking it up* I’m surprised he didn’t use this…hmmm…I wonder if its some kind of…battle trophy?

Narrator: As she pondered, she carried both the key and The Hammer back to the cage, The Hammer was strapped on her back, only if she needed to pound something in or not… She unlocked the cage and let Neo free…

Neo: Thanks, Elena!

Axle: What, no thanks for me?

Naruto: you got electrocuted, nothing else happened…

Axle: Shut up…

Elena: Stop it!

Narrator: Another Portal opened…they must be getting close….

TO BE CONTINUED

Comments

Comments (5)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

axle on December 3, 2008, 10:55:58 PM

axle on
axleelectricity herts /)_^

Forestdahedgehog on December 3, 2008, 8:48:58 AM

Forestdahedgehog on
Forestdahedgehogwoot 4 mysterious hammers >w< lol

lumbeelove on December 3, 2008, 4:34:21 AM

lumbeelove on
lumbeelovegood job!

andr28a on December 2, 2008, 11:34:19 PM

andr28a on
andr28aIs this a test. Once one person accomplishes a task another doorway opens

taraforest on December 2, 2008, 11:32:32 PM

taraforest on
taraforestyay the magical hammer of magicalness
(^-^)