Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 48 - “The Trials Await: Neo’s Turn to shine!”

This is the Story of Ryu Kozaku, a Boy who has A monster, Onaga the Dragon Emperor, inside of him.What is This Beast? And Why has it fallen to darkness? Read and Learn the Story that started it all...

Chapter 48 - “The Trials Await: Neo’s Turn to shine!”

Chapter 48 - “The Trials Await: Neo’s Turn to shine!”
Narrator: As soon as Neo got through the door, the door locked itself. He was trapped… He saw a long corridor…

Neo: Weird… I guess I have no choice now but to go in…

Narrator: He walked through and saw another door with inscriptions on it…he looked at them suspiciously…

Neo: huh, that’s strange…they look like a mixed up puzzle…

Narrator: he took off a piece, mixed the puzzle to form on the wall what looked like Anubis…

Neo: Huh…Never seen that before…

Narrator: When the Door puzzle was finished, the door opened, and he walked right in, suspecting a trap…

Neo: Ok, now that I know what to expect, I can go around…

Narrator: Neo went through a maze before he got to the final puzzle. It wasn’t a door puzzle, but it seemed like a crazy puzzle at that…it was on a stone platform, and it had tablets of all kinds…

Neo: *looks up to see a symbol* Huh…

Narrator: As soon as he saw it, it vanished before his own eyes. He was now supposed to choose a tablet…

Neo: he touched one, and he was smacked with a rock out of nowhere!

Neo: Ow…. where did that come from?!?

Narrator: He touch three more…this time he was shocked, burned, and smacked with another rock…

Neo: oooowwwww…

Narrator: he touched one more with his eyes closed…and it was dumb luck. The next door opened to show an enormous empty room…and he went in…

TO BE CONTINUED

Comments

Comments (3)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Forestdahedgehog on December 4, 2008, 9:47:17 AM

Forestdahedgehog on
Forestdahedgehoglol,luffs the dumb luck thing XD

andr28a on December 4, 2008, 12:41:23 AM

andr28a on
andr28aWonder whats in the empty room

axle on December 3, 2008, 11:33:44 PM

axle on
axlewow puzzles r eveil now lol i knew my sisters spongebob puzzle was bad lol^^