Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 49 - “The King of the Desert Appears!”

This is the Story of Ryu Kozaku, a Boy who has A monster, Onaga the Dragon Emperor, inside of him.What is This Beast? And Why has it fallen to darkness? Read and Learn the Story that started it all...

Chapter 49 - “The King of the Desert Appears!”

Chapter 49 - “The King of the Desert Appears!”
Narrator: Neo went inside the Room only to find out that it was a tomb.

Neo: Nothing…oh well, I’ll just lead myself…out?

Narrator: The door closed on him… to keep him there…just then, a small insect, perhaps a beetle, was buzzing around him…he was getting annoyed…

Neo: Leave me alone… stupid bug…*Smashes it with his hands* Ha! Bet you wont bother me now!

Narrator: Neo was looking for a way out…but then, he heard someone breathe on him…and a low growl…

Neo: what the heck was that?

Narrator: He looked behind him and saw a giant Armored Mummy that was holding a scepter…

???: I AM MONRAH, KING OF THE DESERT! YOU HAVE DISTURBED MY TOMB AND HAVE DESTROYED A SACRED SYMBOL! YOU NOW MUST FIGHT ME FOR THE PRIVELEDGE TO LEAVE MY TOMB ALIVE!

Neo: eeehh? *Shivering*

Monrah: YOU SHALL DIE HERE ALONE! RRRRRAAAAHHHHHH!

Neo: uh oh…

Narrator: The King of the Desert attacked using energy orbs from the scepter. Neo was hit a few times, but got back up on his feet. He looked around the place for flammable material. He saw a pot with a brown dust-like substance…

Neo: ah Ha! Now to light it…

Monrah: FOOL! YOU WILL DIE HERE AND BE MY ETERNAL SLAVE! GUARDS, SLAY THE BOY!

Narrator: Mummies from all over surrounded Neo, but before they could do anything, Neo lit the pot using Monrah’s Scepter. Neo edged him on to shoot him once more, and so he did. It hit the pot and it exploded. The blast hit everyone, and the mummies were on fire due to their bandages…

Monrah: NOOOO! I WILL RETURN, BOY! YOU CANNOT DEFEAT A KING!!! *Burns away, and the scepter is the only thing left*

Neo: Heh, That’s what they all say!

Narrator: The Scepter shined a golden glow, and Neo couldn’t help but pick it up. When he returned to the group, they were free, and another portal opened, to find themselves in a cave…

TO BE CONTINUED

Comments

Comments (3)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

andr28a on December 5, 2008, 3:43:12 AM

andr28a on
andr28aThats that challenge done. Whats next

Forestdahedgehog on December 4, 2008, 9:49:00 AM

Forestdahedgehog on
Forestdahedgehogyay 4 shiny glowyness x3 lol moaaar x3

lumbeelove on December 4, 2008, 4:17:56 AM

lumbeelove on
lumbeeloveyay!!