Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 51 - “The Terror Awaits: The Sea Serpent Appears!"

This is the Story of Ryu Kozaku, a Boy who has A monster, Onaga the Dragon Emperor, inside of him.What is This Beast? And Why has it fallen to darkness? Read and Learn the Story that started it all...

Chapter 51 - “The Terror Awaits: The Sea Serpent Appears!"

Chapter 51 - “The Terror Awaits: The Sea Serpent Appears!"
Narrator: As they got further from the land, they went through the darkness to see a huge door. They went through it, and it locked on them…and they couldn’t see a thing…

Axle: Man…do you see anything?

Kurai: …Nope. Nothing.

Narrator: They felt some sort of cold wind coming from the front of them and then…they heard a low growl…a growl that sent chills up their spines…

Axle: The Hell was that!?

Kurai: I cant tell…. where a light?

Axle: Found one…

Narrator: He turned on a lantern he found on his right…but he wished he hadn’t…a huge monster…a sea serpent, appeared in front of them. The Monster’s name…was Kragor…the creature screamed in the night, like a banshee…

Axle: GAAAAHHHHH! TURN IT AROUND!!!

Kurai: THE DOOR IS LOCKED!!!

Narrator: And so the battle in the locked arena began… and, between you and me, but Sakura, Shizu, and Ryu’s Cousin, Sachi, was trapped inside…

TO BE CONTINUED

Comments

Comments (3)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Forestdahedgehog on December 14, 2008, 2:25:58 AM

Forestdahedgehog on
Forestdahedgehogoh noes!not shizu and sachi!:O lol,woot!
im pretty sure sachi tho was enjoying herself by talking with the serpent XD

andr28a on December 10, 2008, 4:55:45 PM

andr28a on
andr28aSea serpant. Cool

axle on December 9, 2008, 11:31:04 PM

axle on
axleomg a serpent gahhhhh!!!! ( kool a serpent lol)