Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 54 - “The Truth…”

This is the Story of Ryu Kozaku, a Boy who has A monster, Onaga the Dragon Emperor, inside of him.What is This Beast? And Why has it fallen to darkness? Read and Learn the Story that started it all...

Chapter 54 - “The Truth…”

Chapter 54 - “The Truth…”
Narrator: Kragor, the Serpent that could actually to speak, carried the ninja across the waters…

Kragor: I am terribly sorry about what happened.

Axle: Wait, you could talk this entire time?

Kragor: It’s different for animals like myself…I am the god of the seas. Onaga captured me and sent me here. I cannot escape here because of a marking Onaga put on my head.

Kurai: That’s horrible…

Kragor: Thanks to you though, I could eat. There is nothing her, but water.

Kurai: I have a question. Did you see a boy and a Dragon?

Kragor: I have. Are their Names Ryu and Torashu?

Sakura: Yes!

Kragor: I have a bit ago. Onaga was carrying someone in his claws, and I think it was they…

Kurai: We need to Find Them!

Kragor: I could open a small portal to them, but first you must find the real king of the gods...

Tora: What!?!

Kragor: The King will tell you everything. I cannot. Go now, and Help save Ryu, and the rest of the gods! If Ryu defeats Onaga and seals him inside again, i will be free!

Narrator: And that's when Kragor sent them away...

TO BE CONTINUED

Comments

Comments (2)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Forestdahedgehog on December 22, 2008, 7:23:21 AM

Forestdahedgehog on
Forestdahedgehoggood boy Kragor,good boy :3 helping us out gets us 1 step closer 2 Ryu and Torashu

andr28a on December 19, 2008, 8:05:43 AM

andr28a on
andr28aA sea God, cool