Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 56 - “The Dragon’s Tale…”

This is the Story of Ryu Kozaku, a Boy who has A monster, Onaga the Dragon Emperor, inside of him.What is This Beast? And Why has it fallen to darkness? Read and Learn the Story that started it all...

Chapter 56 - “The Dragon’s Tale…”

Chapter 56 - “The Dragon’s Tale…”
Narrator: The Dragon’s Name was Gandora, the True King of the gods.

Gandora: Many eons ago, the planet was created using Onaga and my own power. We created the heavens. We made the sun with our fire…

Elena: Yeah, but what about Onaga now?

Gandora: My brother wanted to obtain the throne, and we did battle. It took long before the victor was clear, and we almost put the world we created into eternal darkness…I won in the end, but by a thread. I banished him to a world without light, a World of Hell. He didn’t mind it at all, and he wanted out after awhile…He got out and fought me again, and this time he won, but it wasn’t enough…

Naruto: What do you mean?

Gandora: After Humanity became great in numbers, and villages were created, Onaga attacked the earth, and with the help of Nine Demons of Great Strength, He destroyed most of them…But, Selected few became The Champions of my own, and with my guidance, they came over the monsters, and were sealed away inside children.

Naruto: Is that why…I have…The Nine-Tailed fox?

Gandora: Yes, my child. Ryu as you know, holds my brother deep within his soul; It’s different from a Demon like Kyuubi…

Naruto: What do you mean?

Gandora: You see… a god is more powerful than any other being, because of the knowledge they have over them. We created everything. The only thing we do not know is how we came to be first. Onaga went after the world, thinking he could control it with fear. But my greatest Champion Defeated him, but with his own Life. His name was Maro Kozaku: Ryu’s Father.

Naruto: He must’ve been a great man.

Elena: What do you want us to do?

Tora: We’ll do anything!

Gandora: You must Find Ryu. I heard that Onaga was in another portal. I know which one, but then you must Get Ryu out and back to me.

Narrator: And So, with the knowledge they have gained from the God King, They slipped into another portal to meet up at an Underworld…

TO BE CONTINUED

Comments

Comments (3)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

andr28a on December 24, 2008, 5:00:20 AM

andr28a on
andr28aYeah lets go all the way to Hell

axle on December 22, 2008, 10:58:06 PM

axle on
axleomg *takes pictures * awsome XP

Forestdahedgehog on December 22, 2008, 7:26:55 AM

Forestdahedgehog on
Forestdahedgehogohhhhhhhhhhhhh,cool,the underworld :O always wanted 2 go there :3 lol