Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 57 - “Ryu: Through the Eyes of Madness…”

This is the Story of Ryu Kozaku, a Boy who has A monster, Onaga the Dragon Emperor, inside of him.What is This Beast? And Why has it fallen to darkness? Read and Learn the Story that started it all...

Chapter 57 - “Ryu: Through the Eyes of Madness…”

Chapter 57 - “Ryu: Through the Eyes of Madness…”
Narrator: Ryu woke up in a dark and empty room…he looked around and found that Torashu was still with him….

Ryu: Tor…Torashu?

Torashu: Ryu! You’re awake! Good, we need to leave this place!

Ryu: Where…Where are we…?

Torashu: I don't know, but it doesn’t matter. We’ve got to get outta here.

Ryu: Ok…

Narrator: As soon as Ryu got up, he heard a growling sound… He looked around, hoping he could see, but he couldn’t…as he walked around in a hall, the noise grew…

Ryu: Ugh, where is that coming from?

Narrator: He was about to find out. As soon as he asked, a Stomach-churning monster appeared from the darkness and jumped on Ryu, toppling him over! This monster ran on four legs, appeared to have no skin, showing its muscle, and had a human skull face, but It sprang out its neck, hoping to tear Ryu to shreds with its jagged teeth, but Ryu pushed it off! He used His claw gloves to slice at its face to stun it for a second before he ran!

Ryu: What was that thing!

Torashu: I don't know, but keep running!

Narrator: Ryu ran until he found a door. He opened it before the monster attacked him…and behind it was more darkness…. and more growling…

TO BE CONTINUED

Comments

Comments (2)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Forestdahedgehog on January 12, 2009, 9:15:56 AM

Forestdahedgehog on
Forestdahedgehogo-o woah..no skin

andr28a on January 6, 2009, 3:36:10 AM

andr28a on
andr28aWow thats some wake up call