Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 61 - “The answers are Behind the Portal!"

This is the Story of Ryu Kozaku, a Boy who has A monster, Onaga the Dragon Emperor, inside of him.What is This Beast? And Why has it fallen to darkness? Read and Learn the Story that started it all...

Chapter 61 - “The answers are Behind the Portal!"

Chapter 61 - “The answers are Behind the Portal!"
Narrator: As we left off…

Ryu: I don't understand, though…I should be dead right now…

Naruto: What do you mean?

Ryu: I read somewhere that if the Demon that is with the host is extracted, in any possible way the host dies. And the only way to bring them back is by bringing back the demon. I don't understand it. Onaga’s Gone…but why am I still here?

Kurai: Maybe Gandora has some answers…

Ryu: Hm?

Sakura: Just follow us. We met him and he knows a lot.

Ryu: If you say so…

Narrator: As soon as they turned to another hall, they heard footsteps…that are getting louder really quickly.

Elena: Oh, no…Not again…

Ryu: We should head out…

Tora: RIGHT!

All: SHH!

Narrator: They waited until the demons left, and headed for the door and found a blue Portal to Gandora’s Lair. They jumped in and then it came to the one thing in Ryu’s Mind: Why is he not dead? And how can He stop this madness? Find out in the next Chapter…

TO BE CONTINUED

Comments

Comments (2)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

taraforest on January 20, 2009, 10:28:06 PM

taraforest on
taraforestso cool
can't wait to see what happens next
(^-^)

andr28a on January 20, 2009, 2:59:58 AM

andr28a on
andr28aTo Gandora