Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 62 - "The Truth is told..."

This is the Story of Ryu Kozaku, a Boy who has A monster, Onaga the Dragon Emperor, inside of him.What is This Beast? And Why has it fallen to darkness? Read and Learn the Story that started it all...

Chapter 62 - "The Truth is told..."

Chapter 62 - "The Truth is told..."
Narrator: Ryu thought to himself as he got to the Throne Room with Gandora looking at him.

Gandora: Ryu, I am glad to see you…

Ryu: Are you the guy that my friends were talking about?

Gandora: Yes. I am Gandora, the True King of the gods. You have been summoned here to me because this kingdom needs you. You are my newest Champion.

Ryu: How come I’m not dead?

Gandora: Onaga may be free, but he is still connected to you…

Ryu: What do you mean?

Naruto: I don’t get it…

Sakura: I think I know…

Gandora: Ryu, you have been a host for Onaga for 12 long years. You haven’t known this, but you have a special connection with Onaga.

Ryu: Now I get it…

Gandora: Onaga could have killed you and left you, but for a reason he kept you maybe he is growing soft but you have more work to do.

Ryu: Huh? What else do you gotta put me through?!

Gandora: More people are in need of rescue. First, is Snowie, then Dez, Chihiro, Mitsusa, then…Sasuke.

Ryu: Right…

Gandora: You must find them. I can take you to them, but it is up to you to get them out.

Ryu: Are they back there?

Gandora: Yes, but in another part of The Underworld. Onaga isn’t there at the time, so it should be a little bit safer…

Ryu: So…ok, I’ll just find them all then, then what?

Gandora: Then…it is the Final Test. Ryu, my boy…you must fight Onaga Alone…

Ryu: What!?!

Gandora: Ryu, you are the only one capable of defeating Onaga. He plans to destroy what we created. If you do not, the World will be shattered…

Ryu: How?

Gandora: I don’t know how he will… But that is all I can tell. You must leave, at once.

Naruto: What about us?

Gandora: For now, you must leave, and hope for the best.

Naruto: I am NOT LEAVING MY FRIENDS!

Sakura: Naruto! Calm down! There’s nothing we can do!

Naruto: What if Onaga comes down to The Village?!

Gandora: Then you will help Ryu defeat Him. For Now, Ryu must stand-alone.

Narrator: Gandora then gave Naruto a Crystal ball. It shined like a Star…

Gandora: This will help you see what Ryu will see. You can speak to him as well. If Onaga does come to earth, you must delay him…and Ryu must kill him and be together as one once more…

Narrator: And with a mighty roar, two portals appeared. Ryu jumped in one, and the rest jumped in the other…

TO BE CONTINUED

Comments

Comments (2)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

taraforest on January 27, 2009, 10:25:26 PM

taraforest on
taraforestwow
it's really good
(^-^)

andr28a on January 21, 2009, 12:47:48 AM

andr28a on
andr28aThe final battle approaches