Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 65 - "Fist of Freedom."

This is the Story of Ryu Kozaku, a Boy who has A monster, Onaga the Dragon Emperor, inside of him.What is This Beast? And Why has it fallen to darkness? Read and Learn the Story that started it all...

Chapter 65 - "Fist of Freedom."

Chapter 65 - "Fist of Freedom."
Narrator: As the two glared at eachother, Ryu attacked with extreme speed.

Ryu: I’ve always wanted to use this...BURNING KONOHA!

Narrator: As he lifted his hands, a green ball appeared. He jumped, and pushed the or into the Monster’s chest. Galgora stumbled a bit, but didnt effect him too much.

Galgora: You honestly think a puny bolt like that will work?

Ryu: Well, actually...yes!

Galgora: Any last words?

Ryu: Yes...RUN!

Narrator: Ryu then grabbed Snowie by the hand and ran to the blocked exit...hoping if he could make Galgora punch the door down....

Galgora: There’s nowhere to run, kid. Time to die now.

Ryu: Lemme have it then.

Galgora: Good to see you submit! Makes my job easier...

Narrator: Galgora then shot his fist at Ryu, who was next to the door. He dodged and Galgora’s Punch made the rocky door crumble.

Ryu: Ha! So long, you loser!

Galgora: You tricked me!

Ryu: Fair enough, yes!

Narrator: Ryu and Snowie then ran out of the prison, hoping to find a way to the next captive: Dez.

TO BE CONTINUED

Comments

Comments (2)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

taraforest on May 5, 2009, 11:16:40 PM

taraforest on
taraforestyay good job (^-^)

Forestdahedgehog on May 2, 2009, 2:18:28 AM

Forestdahedgehog on
Forestdahedgehog-dances- Good job! Moar -noms your head-