Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 67 - “The Show Down! Dez vs. Chihiro and Mitsusa!”

This is the Story of Ryu Kozaku, a Boy who has A monster, Onaga the Dragon Emperor, inside of him.What is This Beast? And Why has it fallen to darkness? Read and Learn the Story that started it all...

Chapter 67 - “The Show Down! Dez vs. Chihiro and Mitsusa!”

Chapter 67 - “The Show Down! Dez vs. Chihiro and Mitsusa!”
Narrator: As soon as they left, Chihiro and Mitsusa stopped them in their tracks. They had markings on their faces, and their eyes burned with hatred.

Mitsusa: Where do you think you’re going?

Chihiro: You haven’t played with us yet…

Snowie: You’re kidding! He can possess them too?!?

Dez: That’s Annoying. You guys go ahead, I can take care of them.

Ryu: You’re serious? Can you not kill them in the process please?

Dez: I’ll see what I can do you just go!

Torashu: Just be careful…

Narrator: The moment the others left, Dez was ready to snap them out of Control.

Mitsusa: You can’t beat us.

Chihiro: Not when there is two of us, and only one of you…

Dez: There’s no Strength in numbers.

Narrator: The two ran towards her in unison, holding their Kunai in their hands. Dez waited for them to come up a bit further for a direct attack.

Dez: You don't know what I’m capable of…I don't need or even use chakra. I have something much different…

Mitsusa: We don't care…

Dez: Very well, then I guess you don't care if I use this!

Narrator: Dez shoots from her arms a powerful force, unlike chakra, this power was different…She used the power of Aura instead! The Aura Pushed them back quite a bit, slowing them down. Mitsusa overcame it, and ran up again, slashing at her with no direct blows. Dez then jumps away to charge a Aura Sphere.

Dez: I can do anything with my Aura, I can sense other life forms with ease, and I can form my own into a deadly force to be reckoned with!

Chihiro: Aura or Not, I will Crush you!

Narrator: The Little Ninja then swiped at her with blinding speed. Dez dodged her attacks and gave her a fist of Aura into the face! She was pushed to the side like a rag doll, and was knocked out from the blow. Mitsusa then came straight at her with Chakra Concentrated fists; Dez did the same thing, and knocked her out.

Dez: Heh…Too Easy…

Narrator: She then picked them up and went to find Ryu, Snowie, and Torashu…They shouldn’t have gone too far…

TO BE CONTINUED

Comments

Comments (3)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

taraforest on June 29, 2009, 5:37:11 AM

taraforest on
taraforestwOOt
can't wait for the next chapter
(^-^)

erandor3 on June 23, 2009, 11:31:47 AM

erandor3 on
erandor3hurry up and make my oc appear o3o!!!!!

Forestdahedgehog on June 16, 2009, 4:12:32 AM

Forestdahedgehog on
ForestdahedgehogRyu: You’re serious? Can you not kill them in the process please?

Dez: I’ll see what I can do you just go!

Torashu: Just be careful…
--------------------
Favorote part here XD That just made me laugh! Dont kil them XD lol Good job! Moar x3 Pweeze