Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 3 - Ken's Cruiser Go BOOM!

A STORY THAT SUCKS!! :D it's my first Zim fic so be nice...

Chapter 3 - Ken's Cruiser Go BOOM!

Chapter 3 - Ken's Cruiser Go BOOM!


BBBBBZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZRRRRRRRRRRRTTTTTTT!





“IT'S NOT MY BRA I SWEAR!” Ken shouted as she was restarted. “Oh thank god. Just a bad memory. Really bad. She sat up and unplugged the wire from her PAK.



She walked over to her mirror and took a good groggy look at herself. “ARGGH! BED-HEAD!” She pulled her antennae straight and pulled her gloves on.



RRRRRRRRRRING! An alarm went off as Ken was pulling on her right boot, making her jump and hit her head.



“OW DANGIT!” She growled under her breath as she quickly finished getting ready and hurried out the door.



She took a deep breath as she turned a corner, trying to get into a calm, content mood. She walked into someone and was knocked down.



“DANGIT! WATCH WHERE YOU'RE GO-“ she broke off when she saw she had bumped into Red, who was now on the floor as well, rubbing his forehead.



Ken turned an unhealthy shade of purple and crab-walked backward until she felt the wall behind her. “My Tallest! I'm sorry, I didn't see you!”



“That hurt.” He stood up, not seeming to have heard Ken's apology. “You okay?” He reached out a hand to help Ken up.



She took his hand and he pulled her to her feet. “Yeah, I'm fine.” She felt like her face was on fire.



“Well, anyway.” Red said, still holding onto Ken's hand. “Something happened to your cruiser. It seems to have…exploded.”



“WHAT?!?!” Ken screamed as she pulled her hand away from Red and ran.



Red stood there a moment more, blinked a couple times, then walked away.



WE RETURN TO KEN RUNNING AT TOP SPEED TOWARDS THE LAUNCHING BAY!



Ken's chest was heaving. She didn't really care. She barely even remembered she had just touched one of the Tallest.



She burst into the bay to find a boy on the floor, laughing,



Ken picked him up by his shirt and started shaking him. “WHAT DID YOU DO TO MY CRUISER?!?!”



“That was yours? Whoops. I didn't know it belonged to someone. It's been here a while.” He turned and stared at the smoking pile of metal that was once Ken's cruiser. “Sorry.”



“DIDN'T KNOW?!?! IT HAD MY FREAKIN BLEEDING HEART ON IT!” Ken screamed at him, despite the sorry look on his face. She let go of him and sat down on the floor, eyes closed, rubbing her temples. He didn't know, I had to make a new one anyway, not his fault, not his fault…she thought, trying to defeat the urge to tear this boy's antennae off.



“Uhh. If it helps at all, I know a good mechanic that might be able to help.” The boy said after a couple minutes of Ken sitting with her eyes closed.



“Okay, but first, what's your name?” Ken asked, getting to her feet.



“Why.” He replied.



“I just want to know is all.”



“No that's my name, Why.”



“Oh.” Ken said, feeling a little silly.



“What's your name?” Why asked, brushing off a bit of Ken's cruiser scrap.



“Ken.”



“That's a boy name!” Why said as he looked over the piece of scrap he was holding.



Ken clenched her teeth. She hated when people made fun of her name. “It's also my name so I guess it's not.”



“Mmkay whatever.” Why threw the piece of scrap back in the pile and picked up a backpack from the floor Ken guessed was his. “Come on! I'll introduce you to Rox!”



~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*



END OF CHAPPEH! Forgive me if it seems short. >.> When I said “my bleeding heart” I meant my signature thing I do. Not her real HEART. I'm not even sure Irkens HAVE hearts. o_O also, I've been wanting to write/draw something Nny related while typing this. The guilt just got to meh.



BIG THANKIES TO REA FOR LETTING ME USE WHY!!!! AND ALI FOR LETTING ME USE ROX!!!!!



FUN FACT: I'm cooooooold. ~*~Ken

Comments

Comments (6)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Invader_Mira on March 31, 2006, 9:18:16 PM

Invader_Mira on
Invader_MiraThat was good, you like, are using EVERYONES OCs in this...hmm...perhaps i should include some more OCs in my story....ah who cares, i need to read more...*flees*

InvaderShan on March 5, 2006, 5:15:53 AM

InvaderShan on
InvaderShanhahha i likes it! hey, does ken have a crush on red, or was she just honored to have actually held his hand???
cool! I WANNA BLOW UP SOMETHIN'!
Amethyst: Uh oh....
Jade: *holds my shoulders to restrain me* Don't get any ideas!
Me: I wasn't gonna actually blow up our bases, or Zim's, or anything like that. I just wanna blow up the skool, then maybe dib-monster's gargantuan head!
Dib: HEY!
Me: WHAT THE HECK R U DOIN HERE?!
Indigo & Zim: GET IM!

Chizzy on January 31, 2006, 12:12:02 PM

Chizzy on
ChizzyExplosions. Eeeeeeeheheheheheheheheehehehheh...! x3

Geckon_Lord_of_geckos on December 20, 2005, 4:38:40 AM

Geckon_Lord_of_geckos on
Geckon_Lord_of_geckosKA BOOOOOMMMMMMMMMMMM..........hehehehe I like this Why guy. blood muffin fo you's. ^_______________________________^

Invader_Ali on December 17, 2005, 3:59:45 AM

Invader_Ali on
Invader_AliI guess Rox will be in the next chapter. Update soon!^.^

kyokyokatsmoochi on December 16, 2005, 1:58:49 PM

kyokyokatsmoochi on
kyokyokatsmoochiYou're welcome! Why: This is awsome, man...I blew up a cruiser! *clicks button in hand* *BOOOOOOM* *Rea's TV just blew up...* Why: Whoops Rea: WHY! Thanks for adding him...um...would it be alright if you added Ri? She's my special character and Why secretly likes her...*snickers* *Why blushes* NO I DONT!