Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 5 - Earth or bust!

A STORY THAT SUCKS!! :D it's my first Zim fic so be nice...

Chapter 5 - Earth or bust!

Chapter 5 - Earth or bust!


Ken eventually found her way to a darker room near the very bottom of the Massive. It was small, but had a window.



She settled herself between a couple boxes and stared out the window.



“I better be getting back to Rox…My cruiser MUST be done by now!” She said to herself. It had only been a couple hours, but Ken wasn't really one for waiting.



She jumped to her feet and walked out the door, humming a low, almost depressing tune.





Ken popped her head into Rox's room, not taking the time to knock. “Rox? I'm here for my cruiser! Is it done yet?” she yelled into the spacious room before her.



Huh. Without all the people, it's really quite roomy in here Ken thought to herself as she walked in.



“BE RIGHT WITH YA! ONE SECOND!” A voice yelled back at her.



A very greasy Rox appeared before Ken, wrench in hand. “You're cruiser's on the table there. I did the best I could. Put a new coat of pain on it and it'll look good as new! Now if you excuse me, I have to finish working on…nevermind.”



Rox disappeared behind a curtain before Ken could say another word.



Ken shrugged and grabbed the tiny cruiser as she walked by the table towards the door.



“Now,” she told herself, “getting back to bigger and better things…” she walked down the hall towards the launch bay.





She strolled down the hall, humming as she went. She was mere feet away from the launching bay when Thorn stepped behind the corner, blocking her.



“OOF!” Ken slammed into him, causing Thorn to loose his balance temporarily. “WHAT THE HECK THORN?!”



“Why'd you want to get to the launching bay?” he asked, avoiding the question.



“It's really none of your business is it?” Ken said, shoving past him.



“If you were planning on leaving, would you please at least tell me good bye?” he called after her.



She paused for a minute, looked over her shoulder, and let out a quiet, almost silent “Good bye.”



She walked faster, leaving Thorn alone with his shock.





Once Ken was near the point of opening in the wall (and was sure Thorn had left) she let her tiny cruiser fall to the ground and expand. The voice in her head seemed to be yelling at her as she jumped into the small, dark ship. You didn't have to be so inconsiderate. It said bitterly. He was only trying to look out for you.



She silently pressed a couple buttons, pulled some levers, and zoomed off into the cold void that was space.



After a while the voice quieted down and Ken was starting to forgive herself for how she acted. She had gotten pretty far into space and was slowly speeding up. She was so anxious to meet other Irkens like her. Other Irkens who were not complete slaves to the Tallest. She was going awfully fast at this point.



Suddenly, she felt something attach itself to the side of her cruiser. She pressed about every button on the control pad but nothing happened. An opening appeared on the same side of the cruiser and Ken could feel herself being sucked into it. She screamed and tried to hold onto something, but was unsuccessful. She felt herself give in and was pulled through what seemed to be a tube. She was traveling though it for a few seconds, saw a bright light, heard her PAK say “Temporary shut down initiated”, and went blank.



~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*



WHOO! And you all thought I forgot about this huh? *Well, actually I did but my friend reminded me >.> You know who you are. ;) * Yup. Not a whole lot happened but Ken's finally in space! Whoo! Well…she's in a bright room thingy….you'll have to wait for the next chapter. O-o;; Buh-bye now… ~*~Ken

Comments

Comments (7)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Invader_Mira on March 31, 2006, 9:24:11 PM

Invader_Mira on
Invader_Mira....cant....leave commment...must continue....reading...*flies away*

InvaderShan on March 5, 2006, 5:24:06 AM

InvaderShan on
InvaderShanomg what happened?! *READS*

Chizzy on January 31, 2006, 12:17:41 PM

Chizzy on
ChizzyAgh! Somethings happened, I need another Chapter!! ;0; *cling, flail, explode* Its like a drug... Only not the horrible ones... @___@

DracoLuvur1 on January 15, 2006, 2:24:57 AM

DracoLuvur1 on
DracoLuvur1I KNOW! amazing isn't it? XD

Elen on January 15, 2006, 2:22:06 AM

Elen on
ElenWoohoo! another chappie! *does the boogie dance* XDD

Invader_Ali on January 9, 2006, 9:57:05 AM

Invader_Ali on
Invader_AliI hope to read the next chapter soon

Geckon_Lord_of_geckos on January 8, 2006, 12:42:26 PM

Geckon_Lord_of_geckos on
Geckon_Lord_of_geckosYAAAYYYY next chapter!!! I lika the way things are going......keep it up ^_________^ blood muffin fo you's ^________________________________________________________________^