Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - Study Time

Melinda is my own character and her, Yugi, and Yami are very tight. Just please read and comment!!!!!!!!!!!! PLEASE!!!!! *puppydog pout*

Chapter 1 - Study Time

Chapter 1 - Study Time


Okay you guys. This is the first story I have submitted as you can see and I would have put more up here, but there on my older computer and my parents doesn't have a floppy drive. DAMN THIS NEW COMPUTER! Okay, Melinda is my own character. I hope you want to know what she looks like and if you don't well too bad! She has mid length honey blonde hair and crystal blue eyes. She is very petite and she is only a few inches taller than Yugi, but shorter than Yami Yugi. Her parents went on an excavation in Egypt and she had to move from her Florida house and to Domino City with her Grandma.





Yugi looked back at me and sighed. It had been only 2 weeks since I had been here and he was starting to fall madly in love. We had been studying on the gloomy Tuesday and I had fallen peacefully asleep. Yugi looked at the puzzle as he heard Yami comment on his thoughts.

“You know you can't fall in love. She'd be a perfect target for one of our enemies.” Yugi sighed and said, “I know, but I can't help it. Doesn't she look adorable when she sleeps?” Yugi grinned as Yami looked over at me and blushed slightly, noticing my blouse was open slightly. He turned his head back to the lamp and said stubbornly, “No, she isn't.” Yugi frowned but gasped as he noticed the blush on his spirit's face. Yugi smiled and only shook his head. “Tomorrow, you'll see why you like her.” Yami cocked his head towards Yugi and said, “I told you I don't like her!” Yugi smiled and said, “Then why his face red? It isn't that cold.” Yami's face went a deeper red as Yugi placed a blanket over my body.

“Yugi?” I called, rubbing my head. I sighed and looked at the clock. It was 10:00 pm! I gaped and jumped up, running to the stairs. “Yugi?” I whispered, knowing his grandpa would be asleep now. I tiptoed up the stairs and saw him sitting at his desk on the computer. I walked over to him and said, placing a hand on the chair's back, “What are you doing?” He panicked and clicked numerous times before the window went down and he turned around, a nervous smile on his face. I cocked an eyebrow and brought the window back up to see he was looking at a pickup-line site. I blinked and looked at him, and he seemed taller. His eyes were tilted a certain way and his hair was a bit different. He looked up at me and his face a bit pink. “You ready to go home?” He asked, standing up, his voice deeper and to me sexier. I blushed and nodded as he gave me one more look before turning down the stairs and out of site. I looked down at the chair and grasped my jacket and headed out.

“So, um,” he stuttered, scratching the back of his head. I thought he was trying to come up with those pick up lines. I smiled and said, “Yeah?” He smiled back at me nervously and said, “Uh, I hope you know CPR, cause you take my breath away!” I blushed and looked the other and I heard him curse under his breath. There was an awkward silence then, he gave me a bad one. “Was your father a thief cause someone stole the stars from the sky and put them in your eyes.” *sweatdrop* I turned to him and saw he had turned around, cursing under his breath. I stifled a giggle and I looked at the cement as he turned to me and said, “You have a cute giggle,” he said, then lowered his eyes back to the ground. I smiled said, “That's better than your last two.” He smiled and I said, “Don't push your self. Let the pick up line come to you.” He chuckled and said, “Sounds good enough!” I smiled and watched as he looked at the sky, then said, “Hello. Cupid called. He says to tell you that he needs my heart back.” I giggled and blushed and he said, “Was that one better?” I nodded as we came up to my house. “Well, thanks for the walk,” I said, my face slightly red. His was too as he said, “Uh, yeah. Um, listen. Would you like to, um, meet me somewhere tomorrow?” I smiled and said, “I'd love too!” He grinned and said, “Thanks! Uh, I mean, I'll pick you up at 5:00!” I nodded and before I left inside, he leaned in and brushed his soft lips past my cheek.













~FIN~


Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

yamisprincess on October 12, 2006, 7:15:51 AM

yamisprincess on
yamisprincessI love it nobody don't like my storry it was called Breakup 2 Makeup.