Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - In This World That I Rule

Its not to long just read it.

Chapter 1 - In This World That I Rule

Chapter 1 - In This World That I Rule
Life is a tree that has no branches. A stick with no purpose. And yet very rarely, this stick will spring forth a single branch. A branch that gives hope. The kind of hope that makes life worth living. Though there are very few trees with the strength it takes to grow and support this single branch. I know it doesn't seem like much work but it requires of the tree (us) a great deal of time and care to keep this branch (love) alive. In a world full of branchless trees, the few with them really stand out amongst the rest and bring forth a certain blissful state of being that everyone benefits from. But there are also those who are opposed to these feelings of joy, of happiness. These are the thorned trees that have tried to develop branches and yet failed to do so. Now they are left with the scars of failed relationships which later develop into thorns. They then try to spread their sadness to their fellow trees; either those with a branch or those without.

To all good things, bad things will bring destruction. I am one of those bad things. Here to bring order to a world of disorder. Thats the way it has to be to keep everything balanced. Nothing out of place. Constant sorrow is the seed which brings forth life; the beginning of the tree.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment