Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 6 - NOT a chapter (pointless BLAH-BLAH_

What NOT to do to the Yu Yu Hakusho gang starting from the MOST important thing to the LEAST!

Chapter 6 - NOT a chapter (pointless BLAH-BLAH_

Chapter 6 - NOT a chapter (pointless BLAH-BLAH_
Andie(AKA.Windy, ME): *anime crying* waaah! I sprain my ankle on my way to P.E. I CAN'T WALK FOR SOME TIME!! but there was good news...I DIDN'T GO 2 P.E.!!

Kurama: Hmph! Almost sounds as if you ditched!

Andie: *GASP!!* KURAMA!! HOW COULD YOU!! I SERIOUSLY DID HAVE A SPRAINED ANKLE!! AND STILL DO!! I CAN BARELY WALK!!!

Yusuke: Welcome to the DARK side Andie! *pats her back*

Andie: *pissed off* I DID GET MY ANKLE SPRAINED, D*%B@$$!!!!!

Hiei: Sure you didn't inherrit it from your brother??

Andie: *fire in her backround* LOOK WHO'S TALKING J@CK@$$!!!!! YOU'RE NOT MUCH OF A BROTHER YOURSELF!!! THAT'S WHY I PUT YOU AS NUMBER THREE IN MY WHAT NOT TO DO LIST!!! AND NO I DIDN'T INHERRIT IT FORM MY BROTHER!!

Hiei: Your 'What NOT to do' list? What the hell??

Andie: *shuts her piehole* MM MMM!!!(NO WAY!!!)

Hiei: TELL!!! *puts sword at Andie's throat*

Yusuke:*him & kurama at the computer* NO NEED TO HIEI!!! WE FOUND OUT WHAT SHE MENT!!!

Hiei:*puts sword away* *goes to Yusuke & Kurama are at*

Kurama: *reading 'What NOT to do'* Number on of what not to do is......WHAT THE--!?!?! DON'T PUT KURAMA'S HAIR ON FIRE!?!?!?

Yusuke: *laughing his @$$ off* HAHAHAHA!!! TRUE! TOO TRUE!!!

Hiei: *smirking*

Yusuke: *turning to second chappie* Number two of what not to do is......HAHAHAHA!!! KURAMA SEEMS TO BE HATED BY ANDIE!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!

Andie:I do not hate him!!! i just put it there because it's important!!

Hiei: *turns to the third chappie* (DUN DUNN DUUUUNNNN!!!) WHAT THE HELL!?!?!?!?! YOU WOULDN'T DARE!!!

Andie: *puts her hands up in a protective way* HEY YUKINA DOESN'T KNOW WHAT A COMPUTER IS!!! SO WHATS SO BAD HAVING TWENTY.....

Yusuke: just twenty??

Andie: *sweatdropping* ........thousand??? hehehe.....Philpines,Japan, America and other counries too,hehehehe....BYE!!! *leaves*

Hiei: -_- ...I will be sharpening my sword for some time thank you....*leaves to sharpen sword*

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~THE end~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~P.s. My ankle DID GET SPRAINED!!!

Comments

Comments (3)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Pocky_PixieSticks_Anime on July 18, 2005, 4:57:44 PM

Pocky_PixieSticks_Anime on
Pocky_PixieSticks_Animethis is hilarious! *falls out of chair laughing* *gives pocky and pixie sticks*

coca-cola on June 4, 2004, 2:30:42 PM

coca-cola on
coca-colaHay i don't get why i'm the only one who's commented come on people comment you know it's kind of nice to now what you's people think( i should know not many people have been commenting on mine)

coca-cola on June 3, 2004, 9:52:14 AM

coca-cola on
coca-colasorry about your ankle, *talking to Kurama* kurama i'm the one who ditched(sleeped in YAY) o'well keep up the fanfic thingy i still have mine to do