Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 2 - Chapter 2

THIS IS MY FURBIE STORY. unfortunately, i dont own Furuba, and if anyone has any problems with this story i will delete it AGAIN, it is only back by popular demand. My character, Kuroumo, replaces Rin.

Chapter 2 - Chapter 2

Chapter 2 - Chapter 2


I slept in the room that I dared to call mine. It had all my clothes that I had left from previous visits, plus the clothes that I had “borrowed” off the rest of the family. My slumber was fitful as I relived the horror-filled happenings that had passed that day. I slowly drifted through the usual cursed dreams, and awoke at six in the morning, just as the sun was making its path into the sky. I got up, and slowly changed into some longish shorts, that I think were originally meant to be a pair of boxers, either Shigure's or Hatori's, and a black strappy top, before pulling on one of Hatori's white shirts for warmth. I padded through the gently snoring house, and out onto the veranda. I sat on the hard wooden steps, looking deep into the forest, my heart and mind running away with me. I didn't hear Shigure softly approaching, and only noticed him when he gently touched the top of my soft dark head, in a loving way. I tilted my head back, to look up at him, and he kissed me gently on the forehead.



“Good morning,” he spoke softly, before sitting down, on the steps, next to me. I leaned my head against his shoulder, and simply sighed in reply. He brought a cigarette out of his pocket, and lit up.



“Je pensais t'avoir dit que je souhaitais que tu ne fumes pas?” I asked him, as I reached out, taking the cigarette from his mouth. He looked at me, as I raised the cigarette to my own lips, and took a slow and gentle drag, letting the smoke reach down my throat, leaving an exciting and tingling sensation.



“Hypocrite,” he said, and smiled, a soft and gentle smile, with the slightest movement of the corners of his mouth, as I exhaled, and we both watched the stream of smoke twist its way up into the dawn, like a snake.



I smiled as well, and as he put my arm around me, I leant deep into him. We stayed like that until Tohru-san came outside, and found us. “Oh…I'm so sorry…I didn't mean to interrupt,” she mumbled.



“Don't worry,” I smiled supportively. “It's going to be a beautiful day.”



I stood up and walked into the house, surprising Kyo in the process. “DON'T SNEAK UP ON PEOPLE! IT'S NOT NICE!” he berated me.



“I didn't sneak up, I would have thought your senses would have been sharp enough to notice my presence.”



“Well they weren't. And what the hell are you wearing?”



“Clothes. You?”



“Grrrr. You are just so annoying. SO annoying.”



“What's wrong with Kyo-kun?” asked Tohru.



“He doesn't approve of what I am wearing.”



“Well he wouldn't,” Yukie entered the lounge, and spoke softly. “They are a bit, interesting.”



“Well I like them,” Shigure joined us. “I think they are very flattering.”



“You would.” Yuki said.



“Pervert.” Kyo, stating the obvious, as usual.



I smiled, “Blame Hatori, they're his clothes. I need to go home, well, back to my house, in a minute, to get some proper clothes. Are you guys going to school in a little while? Because I could surely do with the company.”



“Will you change?” asked Kyo, suspiciously.



“Maybe.” And I slowly walked towards my room, smiling to myself, as I heard Kyo muttering to himself after me.



I emerged wearing a pair of baggy black jeans, and still wearing the black top and white shirt. “Is this more suitable?” I asked Kyo's approval.



Kyo mumbled.



“Well, are we going, or not?” he asked impatiently.



“We're going,” Yuki responded.



“I don't want to go with you.”



“Fine, don't.”



Tohru looked bewildered. I simply left the room.



We finally left, and basically ran into town, because they were running so late for school. “Do you want me to come and talk to your teacher, an apologise?” I asked.



“NO!” Kyo answered for the three of them.



We parted ways, and as the three of them turned off to go to school, I turned in the direction of the Sohma house. I walked slowly along the same road as the one from the day before. A road full of Sohmas. It was easy to see why I wanted out of it all. I walked towards the entrance of the main house. Not only was I returning for new clothes, but also I knew Hatori wanted to see me, to check on my stitches.



I was apprehensive about seeing Akito. I didn't know whether he would want to see me or not. I doubted it, and I certainly didn't want to see him. He was more than likely still mad. I just wished he could see how I felt, but he couldn't, and he never would. That was him, pure and simple.



I walked between the flowers towards my house. Pausing to touch the trunk of a cherry blossom tree as I did so. I loved this tree and it meant so much to me. As is paused, deep in thought, Momiji came hopping up to me, full of his usual amount of energy. “Guten Tag!!!!” he greeted me loudly, “Are you better now Kuro-kun?”



“Yes, I think so,” I replied, before looking past him, to the quiet girl, “Nari-kun, how are you? I haven't seen you in a long time.”



“And neither have I seen you, Kuro,” Nari was a quiet 17-year old, slightly prone to madness.



“What are you doing here, Kuro?” asked Momiji.



I began walking towards Hatori's house, seeking peace, “I need to see Hatori.”



“Oh, ok.” And he disappeared again, hopping off, dragging an extremely reluctant Nari behind him.



I breathed a sigh of relief, and was on the verge of entering Hatori's house when I heard someone calling my name. Akito.

Comments

Comments (3)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Lanathae on September 22, 2005, 6:14:57 AM

Lanathae on
LanathaeBUT THERE IS FRENCH!!!!!!
luckily you have already told me what happens so i'm not missing much

Lanathae on September 22, 2005, 6:14:07 AM

Lanathae on
Lanathae"Kuro-kun" hihihihi
anyways cool story