Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 7 - Chapter 6

THIS IS MY FURBIE STORY. unfortunately, i dont own Furuba, and if anyone has any problems with this story i will delete it AGAIN, it is only back by popular demand. My character, Kuroumo, replaces Rin.

Chapter 7 - Chapter 6

Chapter 7 - Chapter 6


I reached into the bathroom cabinet, searching for some aspirin, hoping to ease a pounding headache. As I swallowed the two pills I, my head back and my eyes closed, I felt some hands close over my ears, and someone's breath tickling the back of my neck. I turned around slowly, and my eyes still covered, I leant forward and gently kissed the man in front of me, hoping that it was indeed Shigure.



“Happy Valentine's Day!” he said, as he uncovered my eyes.



“And you!” he held my hand and led me into the lounge.



“What are you doing next Tuesday?”



“Nothing much, why?”



“Can I take you out for the day? Please? Pretty please?”



“Umm…I'll have to check my schedule,” I said, teasing him. “Yes, of course.”



“Ok, see you then,” and he was gone.



I walked into my bedroom, and changed into some ballet clothes, lacing the slippers around my ankles. I walked into a room, like a conservatory, in which was set up ballet apparatus. I put on some music, and began stretching to the sound of a Swedish band, the Rasmus, in the background.



My loud music attracted Nari, yet I didn't notice her presence, or her growing fear. I danced to the music, letting the beats pulsate through my dance. As the drums crescendoed to a resounding note, I pirouetted, gaining speed and agility as I did so, building up the energy inside of me. Whilst I danced, Nari watched my movements, her fear building up also. I slowed down, and finally noticed her, hiding in the corner, rocking backwards and forwards. I ran towards her, shocked by her presence. Exactly what I shouldn't have done.



“No, don't bring them closer, stay away. DON'T BRING THEM NEAR ME!” she was screaming and crying, as if in pain.



“Nari, Nari, its me, it's ok. It's only me, Ku. Don't worry Nari, it'll be ok. They wont come near you. There's no one else here. It's just me. They can't hurt you. What's not there can't hurt you.”



“DON'T COME ANY CLOSER. Leave me alone. THEY'RE TRYING TO HURT ME. Stop it. STOP IT. Stop them. Make them leave. MAKE IT STOP. Don't touch me. Don't come any closer.”



I had no idea about what to do. I sat and watched, hoping se would calm down soon. I had seen her like this before, of course, but it till rendered me shoot-scared every time I saw it again.



We must have sat like that for at least an hour, me just waiting for Nari to feel better. She finally got up, and walked away without saying anything, letting the doors swing shut behind her. I stoop up and stretched, easing my aching joints, before going to change. I quickly threw on a pair of skinny-fit jeans, a tight fitting black and white stripy top that stretched down to nearly my knees. I did a red leather belt up around my waist, and sat on the edge of the bed as I pulled on a pair of stiletto leather boots, rolling up my jeans to expose the intricate leatherwork. I stood up, and walked through the house to my front door. Before leaving I grabbed a beret and my black overcoat, as well at a red scarf and red leather gloves. As I put on the clothes, I left the house, pulling my coat around me to keep myself from the cold February air.



As I walked through the town I looked at all the signs of the coming snow, grey clouds, frosty air. We had already had snow, and I didn't want much more. I made my way to a small café, in which I knew it would be warm and toasty. I opened the door, and a bell tinkled to alert the owner of my presence. I walked over to the counter, and placed my order, “Can I have a large Vanilla Latte please.” As I waited for my drink, I looked around for somewhere to sit. The café was nearly empty, except for an old man sitting in one corner, and a young couple sitting in a little alcove. The boy was wearing a cap, and was smiling happily at the young girl opposite him. As he looked up, I was shocked to recognise him, if only by his ginger hair. Shock registering on my face, I spoke before I could stop myself, “KYO?!”



I grabbed my drink off the counter and walked over to his table, pulling a chair up for me. I sat down, and stared at him with questioning eyes. “And this is who?”



He grimaced, and squirmed in fear.

Comments

Comments (2)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Lanathae on September 22, 2005, 4:24:08 PM

Lanathae on
Lanathaeyeah, wat's up with mel... freak