Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 10 - Chapter 9

THIS IS MY FURBIE STORY. unfortunately, i dont own Furuba, and if anyone has any problems with this story i will delete it AGAIN, it is only back by popular demand. My character, Kuroumo, replaces Rin.

Chapter 10 - Chapter 9

Chapter 10 - Chapter 9


I opened my eyes and found myself in more darkness. Thinking I was once again in that damned room, I panicked, and screamed, letting all the angst flow out of me. I stopped gasping for breath, and fell back, exhausted. My chest was really hurting me. I heard footsteps, and I blinked rapidly as bright lights were turned on above my head. Someone walked towards me, and I held my breath thinking it was Akito. I was relieved to see Hatori standing above me.



“You are awake then?”



“Yes,” my voice sounded raspy, “How long…”



“Nearly two days, since we found you…before that I don't know…”



“Am I…?”



“You're going to be fine. You have a couple of broken ribs, and a few bruises. Then your lungs had shut down, but they're working fine again now, you're still a bit dehydrated, and need a lot of nutrition, but we'll soon have you well again.”



“I don't want to go home. I want to stay away.”



“Don't worry, you're not. We're sending you to live with Shigure. You'll be fine there. You'll be safe. Sleep now. You need you're rest.”



I sighed, and was about to protest when I realised how exhausted I really was. I closed my eyes and drifted off into sleep, although this time it wasn't as deep, and I was happy.



When I woke up, I was looking deep into another person's eyes. I smiled as I realised who it was, “Gure,” I smiled happily as he let his lips gently brush against mine. He stroked my hair back off my face, and I felt it pull as the knots got even more tangled.



“I need a shower.” I stated.



“I'm not sure you can, well not just yet. But I'll brush your hair for you, if you want.”



I nodded. He disappeared and then reappeared brandishing a hairbrush. He gently began to brush my hair out, taking care not to pull too much at the knots. “Ah, Gure, you can still be a hairdresser if you really want to.”



He smiled, concentrating too much to do anything else.



I spent the next few days sleeping and eating and drinking, trying to regain my strength. Hatori had explained to me that I might be a bit weaker for a little while, but hopefully, if I took great care, it wouldn't be for too long. I just hoped I would be able to dance again.



Shigure would come and visit as much as he could, and gradually he and Hatori, Yuki, Kyo, and Haru, started moving my stuff, well some of it, over to Shigure's house.



A month after the incident I was fully settled into Shigure's house, with two rooms to myself, as well as a share in Gure's study. My piano had been squeezed through the house into one room, as well as all my art materials. My computer had been put in my bedroom, and all my discs and other music things were muddled up in random boxes all around the house.



I walked around, slowly unpacking my things. Taking life easy for a moment. I sat on my bed, reading and listening to music. I would occasionally paint; paint the music I was listening to. My belongings began to spread out through the house. My stuff mixing in with Gure's. We were fast becoming too much of a couple. Next thing we would be sharing a room, then before you know it, we would most definitely become a couple. Which would upset some people. Well, one person. Bastard.




Comments

Comments (2)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Lanathae on September 22, 2005, 4:39:27 PM

Lanathae on
Lanathaedamn it ku, why wont you DIE!!!