Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 12 - Sidetracked 2

THIS IS MY FURBIE STORY. unfortunately, i dont own Furuba, and if anyone has any problems with this story i will delete it AGAIN, it is only back by popular demand. My character, Kuroumo, replaces Rin.

Chapter 12 - Sidetracked 2

Chapter 12 - Sidetracked 2


I opened the pot of paint and laughed gleefully to myself. How I loved decorating! Even if it was Shigure's study and I hadn't asked him blahblahblah. Never mind. I grabbed the brush and painted on long stroke down the wall. BRIGHT pink. How perfect for my dear Shigure.



Just as I finished the first wall, Yuki walked into the room, looking for Shigure, “Ummmmm, Kuro-kun, what have you done?”



“Painted. Dontcha like it?”



“Ummmmm, well, its not a very, MASCULINE, colour, is it?”



At that moment Kyo walked into the room, his usual frown on his face, “WHAT THE frack HAVE YOU DONE NOW, YOU DAMNED WOMAN. I CANT BELIEVE IT. Shigure is so totally gonna flip when he sees this.”



Tohru also drifted in, “That is so great!” she giggled.



As she and I were discussing the shade of pink I had used, Shigure walked in, and took one look at the four of us, “It's like a house party, and yet I wasn't invited?” He walked over to me, and put his arm around my shoulder, before looking in the same direction as I was. We all waited with baited breath for his reaction.



“You painted my room pink????? HOW COOL!!!!! YAYAYAYAYAAYAYAYAYAYAY!”



“Oh god,” we all said in unison, as Gure ran over to his swivel chair and jumped on it, swirling round and round.





AUTHOR'S NOTE Kuroumo (me) just wanted to say that this NEVER ACTUALLY happens, and is just me in my disturbed mind having little dreams again. Maybe I truly am more perverted than my darling Gure.

Comments

Comments (2)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Lanathae on September 22, 2005, 4:46:53 PM

Lanathae on
Lanathaeahahahahaha, that's great