Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 15 - Chapter 12

THIS IS MY FURBIE STORY. unfortunately, i dont own Furuba, and if anyone has any problems with this story i will delete it AGAIN, it is only back by popular demand. My character, Kuroumo, replaces Rin.

Chapter 15 - Chapter 12

Chapter 15 - Chapter 12


I woke up the next morning, completely oblivious to the horrors of the night. I felt warm and safe in the arms of the man that I loved, and as I snuggled deeper into his arms, I sighed deeply. He moved slightly in his sleep, and his grip around me tightened. We lay, contented in our sleep until the sun began to awaken the rest of the household. When we eventually got up, I sat and watched as Gure changed. I had no need to, as I was still in my clothes from the previous day.



We walked into the dining room, and were greeted eagerly by Tohru. We ate breakfast, and discussed our plans for the day. Tohru and Yuki were going out for the day, Kyo was, well, Kyo was just being Kyo. Gure was going to try and do some work, and I thought, well, I thought that I really should do some work as well.



We all went our separate ways, and so the day started. I sat at my piano trying to figure out the melody of a new piece I was composing. I fingered the notes gently, and was humming away, when before I knew it, my simple melody turned into a full-blown piano arrangement of `Moon River'. I sat there, and played and sang. When I stopped, I heard the floorboards creak. Turning around, I saw Gure standing there, his eyes moist, “that was beautiful.”



I smiled, and was about to respond, when I heard Yuki and Tohru return. Yuki sounded mad. Shigure went downstairs, to see what the fuss was about, and I tidied up my papers before joining them all. As I got downstairs, I heard Yuki shouting, a rare occurrence. When I walked into the room, I understood why, Aaya. It was good to see him again.



Having walked in, I turned around and walked out again, leaving them to argue about it all. I waited until I knew that Aaya had transformed, and then I entered the room again. I walked over to him, and kissed him lightly on either cheek, outraging Yuki, “How can you do that? It's gross.”



“How is it that gross?” I asked.



“HE'S NAKED!”



I smiled and nodded, “Yes, Aaya-chan, I agree. You do need to change. It is unsuitable in the presence of females.”



“You never minded before.”



“Shhhhh,” I giggled.



Aaya disappeared for a while, and came out again, fully clothed in flamboyant and indulgent clothes. He walked into the kitchen, and after a bit of clattering around, he walked back into the room in which we were all waiting. “Let's have a tea party!” he suggested, looking extremely thrilled with the idea.



Gure soon picked up on the idea as well, and before we knew it, we were sipping tea, and eating biscuits, chocolates, and little sandwiches. Thankfully there was no cake, because it sometimes, if in the wrong circumstances, made me feel ill.



We finished our little party shortly, as Kyo and yuki quickly developed foul moods, due to Aaya's presence. As he and Gure gently joked about with each other, about their bisexuality, I stood up, and unfolded my legs, using the dancing manners to help exercise myself. I walked out of the house, and into the surrounding woods. I knew of a clearing that would do perfectly for some exercise.



As I grew nearer to the clearing, my muscles began to twitch as the adrenaline pumped through me. The moment I saw the space, I threw myself into a wild and erotic dance that let out all my emotion and any energy. I felt the beats of a silent music pulsate through my body, and resound through the clearing.



I fell to the floor, exhausted by my exercise. I felt a cool breeze blow over my face, and I sighed, as I smelt the mossy floor. My eyes closed, and before I knew it, I had fallen into a sleep, lulled by the sounds of the forest.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment