Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 16 - Chapter 13

THIS IS MY FURBIE STORY. unfortunately, i dont own Furuba, and if anyone has any problems with this story i will delete it AGAIN, it is only back by popular demand. My character, Kuroumo, replaces Rin.

Chapter 16 - Chapter 13

Chapter 16 - Chapter 13


"Kuroumo, are you ready yet? Hurry up. She's waiting."

"Coming mama. Akito, let go of my skirt. Leave me alone." She hurried down the stairs and into the lounge, where the hairdresser stood waiting. Kuroumo hate having her hair cut. The hairdresser would lop off great chunks, and leave her with short and unkempt hair. Then Aaya would come around and point and laugh. He though that because he was older, he could.

She sat on the chair, and flinched as she heard the sound of the scissors slicing the fine dark hair, splitting it up, and damaging it. "Mama, make her stop, now. Please."

She didn't realize Akito had come downstairs. "Mama, I want a go."

"You want your hair cut too?"

"No, I want a go at cutting Kuroumo's hair."

The hairdresser laughed, a tinkling little sound, and handed Akito the scissors. "Here you go, big boy."

She felt the terror rise up inside of her. Please. Don't let him cut my hair. I don't want him to."

But he already had. He had gone straight to the crown of her head, and cut off a great chunk. Realizing he had missed some strands, he drove the scissors in again, not stopping. The scissors bored into her head and through her skin. She screamed, yet he carried on, their mother not noticing. She was talking. She never noticed her daughter's anguish.

Kuroumo was crying now, begging her little brother to stop, "Please, Akito. Please stop. Please. I haven't done anything to you, have I? Please stop."

"No."

***

I opened my eyes and looked cautiously around me, hating all these dreams that were haunting me. I was still in the forest, but not where I had fallen asleep. I must have walked in my sleep. It was dark and overgrown, and I could feel the wild eyes of the forest watching me. I wanted to get out of there, I needed to escape. I'd had enough.



I thrashed my way through the thick undergrowth, and managed to find my way out of the forest, only to find myself in the town. And standing opposite me was the last place I wanted to be, its chain fence showing off the garden beyond. He stood there, and looked at me. A smirk playing across his face.

Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment