Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 17 - Chapter 14

THIS IS MY FURBIE STORY. unfortunately, i dont own Furuba, and if anyone has any problems with this story i will delete it AGAIN, it is only back by popular demand. My character, Kuroumo, replaces Rin.

Chapter 17 - Chapter 14

Chapter 17 - Chapter 14


I stood there, frozen to the spot in fear, not daring to move either way, not daring to been breath. The smile played across his lips, and he looked deep into my soul, eyes burning out my heart, “Dear sister,” he sneered, and I was gone, I couldn't cope with such pain and fear, and I fell to the ground, unconscious. I felt more cool air brushing over my face, and the clammy touch of my skin, as I felt a cool hand on my brow, “She should be coming around now. Where was she?”



“She was on the edge of the forest, near the town. Just lying there. I passed her on my way to pick Aaya up, and I'm glad I did. She was nearly blue, and could have become extremely hypothermic. Who knew she was gone?”



“Ummmm, no-one?”



Hari just glared at Gure, who cowered in his presence. “I'm sorry, Hari-kun,” he muttered quietly. I lifted up my hand slowly and brushed Shigure lightly on the chest. He took my hand in his, and leant forward slowly, to kiss me lightly on the lips, “hi,” he said. I put my hands around his neck, and buried my face in his kimono, and as he put his arms around me, I felt safe once more. He lifted me up, and carried me through the house, to his bedroom. As he laid me on the bed, I sighed deeply and pulled him down on top of me, smiling softly.



He held me in his arms for the night, and as it came to morning, I woke as did nature, and scrawled out of his arms, and out onto the floor. I quietly walked through the house, and onto the veranda stairs, where I sat, and looked into the forest, that was teaming with birds full of early morning song. I felt a tap on my shoulder, and looked up at Gure, passing me a cigarette. He lit it, and I lifted it to my lips, inhaling the sweet poison, and letting it slowly kill me. I exhaled, and sent a column of smoke spiralling into the air.



Gure left me again, and I sat, with my head resting in my hands. The sun gradually grew higher, and its early morning redness seemed to iridescently ignite the sky, and the forest. Shadows silhouetted on the dew eaten grass, and I watched the perfect moisture lining an innocent cobweb, with dew drops in the right places to make it seem crystallized.



I stood up and walked back into the house, putting the kettle on as I walked past it, and into my room, getting changed for the day, seeing as I was currently only wearing Gure's bathrobe. As I selected my outfit for the day, a pair of skinny fit jeans and a dark red shirt-like thing, I though about the day ahead.



I knew that Yuki, Kyo and Tohru were planning a visit to Tohru's mother's grave, as it was a year since her death. My heart would be with her on this hard day. I, however, would therefore have the opportunity to spend a day with Gure, hopefully with no distractions this time. I walked into the kitchen again, and made some green tea, sipping it slowly, and letting its antioxidants work their way through my system.



The others didn't wake up and emerge for another hour, by which time I had already visited my horse, and sorted out his stuff. I would ride him later. I entered the kitchen, and slowly ate a piece of bread, taking my time over it. I needed to start that damn picture sometime. I had just over a week to finish it.



I contemplated beginning work with my watercolour pencils, but decided against the idea, and instead began to read a book. I was deeply engrossed in this when the rest of the house finally woke up, emerging from their separate rooms, and walking about the house in a still zombie-like state.

Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment