Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 5 - Chapter 5

Yu-Gi-Oh story. I do not own yu-gi-oh, or any of the cahracters in this story, except Ana-Gaelle and Marc.

Chapter 5 - Chapter 5

Chapter 5 - Chapter 5


I lay on the futon, Honda leaning over me, and I could tell something was about to happen. It was pretty obvious. Before anything did though, Honda spoke, “Ana?”



“Hmmmm?”



“Are you still a virgin?”



I was so annoyed. Why did he want to know that? “Why do boys ALWAYS ask girls that?”



“I dunno.”



“I mean, its not like we ever ask guys. Are YOU still a virgin?”



“Yes.”



I was shocked.



“I was saving myself for someone special, so that I could share a special place in my heart with them.”



Awww, it was so sweet.



“So, are you still a virgin?”



“No.” I said quietly. I felt so disappointed in myself, like I'd done something really ad, and disgusting.



“Oh, ok.” He looked shocked. “Its just, well, I was hoping that you would be the special person.” He looked away, embarrassed.



“Sure I will,” I whispered, sitting up towards him, and gently kissing him, before pulling him down so that he was lying next to me.



That night I fell asleep curled up in my usual tight ball, with Honda's arms wrapped round me. I slept well, or the best that I had since I came to Japan, and with the duvet over the top to keep us warm, I felt as safe as possibly could. I woke up the next morning when I heard someone using the bathroom, and it took me a while to realise where I was. I climbed out of bed, and found my nighty, pulling it on over my head. It was made of a soft satin, and it was a slate blue/grey, the same colour as my eyes. It just about covered parts of me.



I climbed down the ladder, and decided to go into Marc's room, as I needed to ask him a question. I knocked quietly, and then went in, seeing a massive pile of duvet on the bed, I lent over it, and lying there, fast asleep was…



“WHAT THE HELL DO YOU THINK YOU ARE DOING IN HERE? GET OUT. GETOUTGETOUTGETOUT! I THOUGH YOU WERE MY FRIEND?”



What the hell did Tea think she was doing in Marc's room? In Marc's bed. With marc. I was so mad at her. How could she do this to me, I thought she was my friend. Not only did my shouts wake her up, but also Marc and Honda came down as well. I told her to get downstairs at once, before running down myself, Honda and Marc followed, in their boxers, and then Tea in not very much at all. I stood in the living room, amongst the debris of the night before, with everyone watching as I yelled at Tea. I was still just getting started when we heard more shouting, this time coming from Yuula, who ran/fell down the stairs surrounded by my blanket, Duke was following her, again in just his boxers. It was like a massive boxer orgy. I spoke under my breath, “anyone else want to wander round my house in their boxers?” and Honda heard me, and gave me a weird look.



Next thing we knew Yuula had stormed out the house, leaving us to clean up and comfort a forlorn Duke.



We got most of the cleaning up done, and then everyone went home, as I called in a cleaning service for the next day. The house was filthy in any case, so whatever it needed doing. They came, they cleaned, they left. Simple really.



***



The week passed, stuff happened, people came and went. Actually, what happened the most were arguments, conversations about cake and the like, and also a hell of a lot of kissing. Or maybe that was just Honda and I. Friday came, and we all attacked Yuula by encamping ourselves at her house, and whilst the boys were watching the game with Yuula's brother, Takumi, us girls had taken over Yuula's bedroom, and were having fun giving each other manicures, doing our hair, and putting on face masks. We were doing this when the boys walked in, and had a fit at the state of our faces. Kaede ran around the house, trying to attack Joey with a face mask, whilst the rest of us did the other boys, Duke moaning the whole time about his make up. Soon they all looked as fabulous as us, and nearly as content.



That night the boys all slept in Takumi's room, whilst us girls pulled out spare mattresses and duvets, and settled don for the night in Yuula's room, with Me, Yuula and Tea on the bed, Yuula separating the two of us.



The following morning, I woke up bright and early, and started talking about the beach. I loved it so much. A day of sun, sea and more sun. Having woken up all the girls, I ran to Takumi's bedroom to wake up the guys, shouting as I did so. When I walked in, I bounded over to Honda whilst the other shouted at me to get out, seeing as they had literally no clothes on. Well some of them didn't. Then they shoved me out, violently, well Honda didn't, but the others did.



We all drove to the beach, and when we got there were surprised to see Seto Kaiba there, as well as his little brother, Mokuba, and Mokuba's `special friend', Tenshi. We all settled down, and whilst the others splashed about in the water, I lay on my towel, reading a romance novel. I was wearing a halter neck black one piece, with a very low cut back, and high cut legs. I pulled on my very large eyed glasses, and an elegant straw hat, and lay down on the white towel, making an interesting image.



Honda walked over to me, in his blue boardies. “You look like a black and white photo.”



“Are you saying I look old?” I pulled the sunglasses up to give him an evil look.



“I'm saying you look gorgeous. You coming into the water?”



“Is it warm?”



“Um…no.”



“Good. Yeah, I'll come in.”



I folded my legs up, and stood up, whipping off my sunglasses, and hat, before running to the edge of the water. I turned to look back at Honda, “Hurry up then!” and I waded until the water was thigh high before diving into it, and disappearing under the surface. I stayed under water for about a minute, until I felt something pulling me to the surface. Honda was holding me by one hand, his other arm around my waist, “Are you trying to drown, or do you just take pleasure in freaking me out?”



“How should I answer that?”



Everyone else was on the beach, and we waded in to join them, where they all began a ball game. I sat on my towel, and watched, as the pearls of moisture dripped off me, and the sun dried my tanning skin. Ryou called to me, “Aren't you going to join in, Ana?”



I shook my head, as Honda pleaded, “Awww, go on!”



“No way, you just want me to play so that I'll take my one item of clothing off. I'd rather read.” I picked up my book, and began to read, listening to their shouts. It was so obvious that they were all ganging up on poor Seto, which wasn't entirely fair.



The day ended nicely, and as we all drove home, I wondered if there was still enough time to see Daemon quickly. There wasn't, well there might have been, but there wasn't for me as I fell asleep as soon as I got home, leaving an exasperated Marc to cook his own food.

Comments

Comments (3)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Tillyenna on November 4, 2005, 8:22:26 PM

Tillyenna on
Tillyennadude, im his.....'special freind'

angel_of_beauty_and_light on October 28, 2005, 6:54:46 AM

angel_of_beauty_and_light on
angel_of_beauty_and_lightYAY! IS AMAZING! LOVE IT LOVE IT LOVE IT LOVE IT! YAY! I loved that beach chapter. Sooooo cool!!! YAY! Can't wait to read chapter 6 *hint hint*