Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 6 - Chapter 6

Yu-Gi-Oh story. I do not own yu-gi-oh, or any of the cahracters in this story, except Ana-Gaelle and Marc.

Chapter 6 - Chapter 6

Chapter 6 - Chapter 6


I woke up early on the Monday, and showered quickly, ate breakfast and gathered all my school stuff together. I waited for Marc, and he seemed to get from his bed to the car in ten minutes.



“Aren't you even going to wash?”



He shook his head, climbing into the car. He started it, and pulled out of the driveway, and in the direction of school. At the other end I got out, and walked through the entrance to the classroom, laughing at how sleepy everyone was looking. I bounced around the classroom, using up enough energy to fuel a few thousand people, and thoroughly annoying everyone.



My first lesson was English, and the only person in it with me, from our group, was Duke and he spent most of it asking me why Yuula didn't love him anymore. I sat there trying not to be to mean throughout the whole lesson. It finally ended, and I grabbed his hand and dragged him back to the classroom for break. We all sat, whilst Sakura and Kaede ate something, and I took a drink out of my flask. Immediately they looked at me suspiciously, “What you got in there, Ana?”



I looked at them, wide-eyed. “Um, its coffee? You know, the stuff that people drink to stay awake, the stuff that people drink too socialise, the stuff that I drink to keep me semi-sane.”



“You mean without you'd be worse than this,” Duke looked at me in fear, still not recovered from me sprinting down the corridors with him.



“Um, guys,” Sakura began, “We need to get to Physics.”



Yes, at last, Physics, one of the few lessons I had with Honda, in which I actually sat next to him. We all quickly made our way to the Physics lab, and took our seats. Honda and I immediately started to kiss, whilst Yami and Sakura talked about something, Yuula muttered away to herself, Joey listened to Tea warbling on about Marc, and Ryou talked to Kaede. Honda and I were oblivious to all of this, until Kaede shouted at him, telling him to take me out. Then the teacher came in and the lesson began.



At the end of the day, Honda decided to take me to a place that Kaede had suggested, and I grabbed his hand and skipped across the schoolyard, with him flying along behind me, leaving everyone else shocked and miles away. We reached the café in no time, and soon settled ourselves into a tiny corner in the basement room, that was nearly deserted, when the waitress came to tae our order (an iced tea for me, and a cappuccino for Honda) I listened to the music playing in the background, it was the sleazy sort that they ALWAYS played in cafes, that actually as quite strange and annoying.



We kissed until the drinks came, a passionate kiss, that seemed to last forever. After the drinks came, we talked for a while, before going back to my house. I lead Honda up to my room, and we sat on the Iron four-poster bed. It was new, and had recently been delivered. Curtains of crimson tulle hung around it, so that when on the bed with the curtain shut, one felt very romantic. The bed was covered with a cream satin throw, and a crimson one as well. Cushions were everywhere on it, and it was so comfortable.



We sat in the middle of the bed, and pulled the curtains around. We lay, in each other arms for what felt like an eternity, just enjoying the togetherness, well, that and the fact that we were asleep. Marc came home, and he walked into my room to find me, saw us, smiled, and walked out again, and just left us.



We woke up, and Honda looked at the clock that was hanging on the wall, before swearing quite loudly. “What?” I asked sleepily.



“It's 7 o'clock.”



“At night?”



“No! In the morning!”



I was awake by now, and I looked at the clock myself, not believing him. We both looked very scruffy, having slept in our school uniform. I got up off the bed, and Honda got off as well, and together we went down to the kitchen, to have breakfast. As I cooked some toast, Honda made us both a cup of tea. Having eaten our food, I wrote a quick note to Marc, explaining that we were going to walk to school. It was a long way, but we were leaving very early.



I shut and locked the front door behind us, and Honda took my hand in his, as we made our way to school, getting loads of weird looks because of our appearance. We were the first ones into school, and we sat in the classroom, waiting for the others, in our normal position of Honda sitting on the desk with his feet resting on a chair, and me sitting on the chair, leaning my head against his leg. Gradually the others started to appear, and one of the last ones to appear was Kaede, dragging in with her this random guy, who was slightly shorter than her, with blonde hair and purple eyes.



Honda and I stared at him, whilst the others didn't seem to notice. Kaede finally realised, and she turned to us, “Ana, Honda, this is Marik, my friend from Egypt. Marik, this is Ana and Honda.”



“Hey.” We all exchanged a net greeting, before the bell went, and we all rushed off to different lessons. I had Music. I listened as the teacher droned on, before letting us wander off and practice our own music. I played the piano and mucked around for the rest of the lesson, because it continued through break and on afterwards. I loved music, but it was slightly tedious.



By the end of the day I was exhausted, and I stumbled home, after nearly dieing from an excess of kissyness from Honda. I mean, kissing is great, but I was tired. At home, I prepared supper, and waited for Marc to get home, doing my homework while I waited. He finally got back, and we ate the lamb, which I had cooked. Marc then disappeared, so I went to my room, and read for a little while, before going to bed.



I lay awake for a while, and somehow my mind wandered back to France, and a memorable moment.



I had just finished riding Paegan, my pony, and I put him away, and settled him in. As I left the stable, I walked into Sebastien. He was 16, and worked in the stables for my father. I was 15. It had been a warm summers day, and a beautiful one too. My father, and his fiancé had spent the day together by the pool, being very disgusting.



Sebastien was a close friend of mine, whom had helped me deal with my mother's death. You could say we were seeing each other, well, more than that. We were a couple and nearly everyone knew, except my father and her. And then she found out, and used it to bribe me. She was evil about it, and knew my father would completely overreact if she told him. And then I got fed up of the bribe, and she told my father. And Sebastien was fired. The guy I loved was ripped away, and we spent one final, glorious day together.



We walked through the meadows, hand in hand, and lay under a tree in the scorching sun. We read poetry to each other, and drowned in each others love. It was dark when I returned home, and I snuck into my room. And the next morning, when I went o look for him, he was gone. He had left in the night. I cried, and ignored my father, angering him still more. Enough to have me sent away.



Sleep overpowered me, and I wallowed in it, the waves washing through my subconscious. The next morning I woke up, and was downstairs in my dressing gown, shocked that Marc was already up, very unlike him. The doorbell went, and Marc asked me to get it, so I padded slowly down the hall, and opened the door. And he was standing there. Sebastien.



I fainted.

Comments

Comments (4)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Lanathae on November 17, 2005, 5:06:35 AM

Lanathae on
Lanathaeaww that so... sad i guess
oh well ^^

Tillyenna on November 4, 2005, 8:25:39 PM

Tillyenna on
Tillyennawow, awkward

angel_of_beauty_and_light on October 28, 2005, 7:30:08 AM

angel_of_beauty_and_light on
angel_of_beauty_and_lightYou read poetry together?

Under a tree?

In the scorching heat?

And in a meadow?

Walking hand-in-hand?

What has this story turned into? It is all lovey dovey? And..

YOU'VE OVERTAKEN ME?!?!?!?!?! HOW COULD YOU DO THAT TO ME????? HOW WILL I LIVE??? WRITE MORE FURUBA AND I WILL FORGIVE YOU (in time)

Well, it was a good chapter, just a little clicheish at the end. But I have to point out something that made me laugh and it wasn't even a typo, I think anyways:

"I got up off the bed, and Honda got off as well" HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!! THAT MADE ME CRACK BUT SO MUCH *goes serious* But it was a great chapter. Please write more soon. Please please please... *begs* And of Furuba too, coz I miss reading that.