Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 7 - Chapter 7

Yu-Gi-Oh story. I do not own yu-gi-oh, or any of the cahracters in this story, except Ana-Gaelle and Marc.

Chapter 7 - Chapter 7

Chapter 7 - Chapter 7


I woke up, lying on my own bed, to find Sebastien sitting in my room. I watched him watching me, and we continued looking at each other, until the phone rang, so I answered it, propping myself up on one elbow.



“Hi Ana, its Sakura.”



“Oh, hi.” I came back to the hear and now.



“Are you ok? Are you sick or something?”



“Um, yeah. Or something. I fainted. But yeah, no I'm ok.”



“YOU FAINTED?! Why? When? What? HONDA GET LOST!” there was the sound of a struggle, and then Honda came on the line, “You fainted? Why? Are you ok? Do you need me? Are you ok?”



“I'm fine. No, I'll be fine by myself. Look, I'll see you guys soon, I'm sorta tired. I'll see you later.” I hurriedly concluded the conversation, and hung up, expecting that I had left them in stunned silence.



Sebastien looked at me, “Qui etait ca?”



“C'etait mon ami.”



“Your friend?”



“Yes.”



“Ok. How are you?”



“I've been better. You?”



“I'm fine. I've missed you.”



I felt so uneasy. I couldn't do this. It would be wrong. “What do you want, Sebastien?”



“You. I came to find you. I never wanted to leave you.”



I felt even worse, could I trust him? He looked so different now. He felt colder to me, so I tried to make an excuse. “I'm sorry. I'm really tired, can we talk later?”



He looked at me suspiciously, but didn't pursue it, as he stood up and walked out of the room. I was glad he had gone. He wasn't my Sebastien any more.



I didn't sleep. I just sat and thought, about a lot of things, and I needed this time to do this. I was brought out of my reverie by the sound of the doorbell, and I looked out of the window to see whom it was.



It was Honda. I thought to myself, `shoot!' and opened my door, running down the stairs, forgetting that I was still in my dressing gown. He and Sebastien were talking to each other at the front door, so I slowed down.



Honda was talking, “Is Ana in please?”



“Um, she's sick at the moment,” Sebastien told him, “can I ask who you are?”



“I'm Honda, and you are?”



“Sebastien, Ana's boyfriend.”



shootshootshoot!!!!! That wasn't meant to happen. That was so wrong. NO! I screamed inside my head, as Sebastien invited Honda in, and they walked into the lounge. NO! I was not his girlfriend, I was with Honda. I stood outside the door listening to their conversation. Sebastien was talking,



“…So I haven't seen her for a while, but I'm hoping to stay here for a while, so that things could continue where they left off.”



I couldn't take it any more, so I walked in, and both guys stood up, but before Honda could do anything, Sebastien grabbed my hand, “Oh, hi honey, I was just talking to your friend here about us.” And Honda took one look at us, and walked out.



I hissed at him, as he was making me angry, “There is no us, that what I was trying to tell you. I've moved on. I don't feel that I even like you anymore.”



“What was that sweetie?”



“I don't like you any more. Your ruined my life!”



“What do you mean?”



“I mean, if it hadn't been for you, playing games with her. Then, well, then my life would have been different.” I didn't know where that had come from, but suddenly everything fell into place. How did she find out, no one would've told her, no one who knew, they were all too loyal to my mother. So she must have heard from either me, which she definitely didn't, or him. And then I noticed a certain similarity between them. “You, you.” I began to shake in fury, “You're her brother, aren't you?”



“Well done, darling. You finally realised.”



“You faked it all.”



He looked shifty, “Well, maybe, but…”



“You lying, evil, bastard. You stole what I thought was going to be true love, and ruined it for me. You bastard. You deserve to rot in hell. I hate you.” And I lifted my hand to slap him, but he was too fast, and he got there first. He hit me across the face with the back of his hand, and I went flying across the room. And the next moment Sebastien was gone.



I lifted my hand to my mouth and touched it gingerly, feeling the blood there, and a huge bruise appearing, and then I sagged to the floor.



***



The next day, I went to school, and everyone gave me weird looks. I had a huge bruise across my face, and I slight cut by my mouth, that was swollen. My eyes were red and blotchy from crying lots. And then school wasn't much better, with Honda avoiding me. His eyes were red as well, and I felt so bad.



I waited for something to happen, but nothing did. Our friends tiptoed around us, talking to one or other of us, and never addressing any problems. People asked what had happened to my face, and I said I had walked into a doorframe. Some people began to think it was Honda, but he would never do that.



The week passed slowly, and I began to feel even more lonely and depressed. Saturday was a sad day, and it was cloudy and cold. I did all my work, and spent the rest of the time moping around the house. And then on Sunday I decided to go for a walk, and found myself in the park.



I went and sat on a bench near the pond, sharing it with another person, but I ignored them. And then they moved, so I looked up, and realised it was Honda. He realised too, and stood up to leave.



“No, wait. Please don't go.” I beseeched.



“I have nothing to say, and you have nothing to say that I want to hear.” He spoke coldly.



“Please. Just listen.” And I began to talk, crying as I did so. I told him everything. Right from the beginning. Marc, my mother, my father, Sebastien. I told him about everything that had happened, and how I felt about it all.



He stood, and listened, and when I paused, and he still didn't speak, I decided to finish.



“Someone once told me that they were saving themselves for that special person, so that they could share with them a special place in their heart. And I believe that, and I want to go on believing that.”



He collapsed on the bench beside me, and it began to rain, the big heavy drops that soon soaked us through.



“I want to…” the tears choked me. “I want to share that special place with you.”



He threw his arms around me, and together we sat and cried. We sat in the rain, and the oncoming dark.

Comments

Comments (5)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Lanathae on November 17, 2005, 5:09:55 AM

Lanathae on
LanathaeAWWWwwwww >< that is sooooo cuuuuuute ^^

Tillyenna on November 4, 2005, 8:27:51 PM

Tillyenna on
Tillyenna*laughs*
'a special place'

Nemya on October 29, 2005, 2:23:36 AM

Nemya on
NemyaAwwww. You and... The Honda. Bleurk xP

Oooh, I am so tired, and your's and Manning's stories to read, I'm sorry but I shall try to leave you a long comment later? I'm so sorry, but awesome storiness. Too good at writing, and I love the last bit :3

angel_of_beauty_and_light on October 28, 2005, 7:57:52 AM

angel_of_beauty_and_light on
angel_of_beauty_and_lightWAAA! THAT IS SOOOOOOO CUTE!!!!! I would LOVE to sit in the rain with some extremely hot guy (not compairing any hot guy with Honda, who is a Honda and therefore cannot ever be hot) and just talk and hug and kiss and, mmmmm, better not say THAT out loud! Anyways, AMAZING!!!! Write more soon xx