Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 10 - Chapter 10

Yu-Gi-Oh story. I do not own yu-gi-oh, or any of the cahracters in this story, except Ana-Gaelle and Marc.

Chapter 10 - Chapter 10

Chapter 10 - Chapter 10


We stood in the middle of the softly lit room, just gazing into each other arms, and then he pulled me towards him, and once more held me close to him. After a while of standing that, he lent and whispered in my ear, “I'll be right back.” I nodded, and while he was gone, I removed the jewellery, and put it safely back in its case.



He came back in, and once again embraced me, before holding me away a little and pulling me into a deep and passionate kiss. When we again paused for breath, I took the jacket off his shoulders, and began to undo his shirt, pulling that off him also. He then gently took the fingertip of my left glove, and slowly and delicately pulled it off, before doing the same with the other one. We once again came together for another kiss, before stopping. He bent down to take his shoes off, and I stood and watched.



We stood up again, and I turned so that Honda could unlace the back of my dress, he did it, and the dress fell to the floor, leaving me standing in my strapless balck bra, lacy black panties, and stilettos. I stepped out of the dress, and seductively bent to the floor, without bending my legs I picked up the dress, and hung it over a chair, before being down once more to undo my shoes. I stepped out of them, and shrunk by about 3 inches.



Honda undid his belt, and then his trousers, until he was jut standing in his boxers. I took hi hand, and led him to the bed. I sat on it, and slid backwards, as he came on top of me.



***



I woke up the next morning resting on Honda's chest. As he breathed in and out, my head rose and fall. I lifted my eyes to look at his face. He looked so happy and at peace, and there was sunlight streaming in through the window, lighting his features.



He woke up shortly after me, and we called for room service, ordering a champagne breakfast for two. I went into the bathroom to freshen up, and grabbed on of the bathrobes hanging off the door, throwing it to Honda. I took the other one, and pulled it on. It was fluffy and white, and nice and warm.



I looked into the mirror, and with the help of water and soap, managed to get off the makeup that had smeared across my face. I emerged from the bathroom at the same time as room service knocked on the door, and when I answered it, the spotty faced guy standing there glared at me, until Honda got up, smelling the food, and glared evilly at the guy.



We took the tray back onto the bed, and laughed and talked whilst eating croissants and yoghurt and strawberries and champagne. The morning drew out, and as it got closer to midday, we knew we needed to make a move. But not to myself. For the first time, in the couple of months that we had been going out, Honda was going to be taking me to his apartment.



H e warned me that it was ugly, smelly and filthy, to which I had replied that we would simply have to clean it up then. We walked through Domino City, he in his suit from the night before, and me in the dress. We acquired plenty of strange looks.



When we reached his apartment, we took the elevator up to the top floor. There were two door, and Honda pointed to one, “My sister lives there.”



He went to the other one, and opened it. My first impression was of a dank and dismal room. The curtains, that hung limply, were still shut. Empty food packets were strewn everywhere. I turned to him, “Can I borrow some clothes?”



“Um, yeah sure,” he said uncertainly. He led me into his bedroom, and found me a shirt. As he was looking for trousers, I spoke again, “Oh, don't worry. This'll do fine.”



I took the dress off, and pulled the shirt on, “Right then. Methinks that this place needs a good tidy up. And we have very little time to do it in.”



He just looked at me as if I was crazy, so I continued, “We will need, a phone, and a phonebook, for operation clean-up.”



No he looked at me, even more worriedly.



“Fetch!”



He hurriedly ran to the living room, and ran back again with the phone book, and phone. I leafed through the phone book; until I found the number I wanted.


Comments

Comments (5)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Lanathae on November 17, 2005, 5:31:50 AM

Lanathae on
Lanathae>< scary
you guys are just scary ^^

Tillyenna on November 4, 2005, 8:36:08 PM

Tillyenna on
TillyennaYOU ARE AS BAD AS MANNING......tooooooo much detail my freind toooooooo much

Nemya on October 30, 2005, 5:39:49 AM

Nemya on
NemyaEw. I totally agree with Ani. Apart from the sweet part. This is HONDA.

Shall comment on individual chapters when I actually have time, sorry x.X

angel_of_beauty_and_light on October 30, 2005, 4:37:37 AM

angel_of_beauty_and_light on
angel_of_beauty_and_lightAwwwwww!!!!!!!!! You and Honda!!!! THAT IS SO CUTE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It is also pretty evil, but we'll over look that!!!

Awww, don't really know what to say bout this chapter, except that it was amazing!!! Coolness! LOL!!! Write more immediately!!!