Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 14 - Chapter 14

Yu-Gi-Oh story. I do not own yu-gi-oh, or any of the cahracters in this story, except Ana-Gaelle and Marc.

Chapter 14 - Chapter 14

Chapter 14 - Chapter 14


Whilst he held me in his arms, his hand slid from my waist and up my body. All of a sudden, with a sharp intake of breath, he pushed me away. “Ana, I can feel your ribs. Every one of them.” He lifted up my top (the classroom was still deserted). “Ana, I can see everyone of your ribs. Have you not been eating?”



I shook my head.



“Why not? You normally love your food!”



“I just haven't been hungry.”



He pulled me close to him once again, “You stupid, stupid girl.”



We were still standing like that when the others returned, and at once Honda asked them if any of them had any food. They all teased him about watching his weight. He said it wasn't for him, and before I could say anything, he had grabbed me, and pulled my shirt up to show them, despite my protestations.



They were all shocked, and immediately I was showered in packets of crisps, apples and chocolates. Honda picked up one of the apples, and offered it to me. It was blood red, “Its not poisoned is it?”



He laughed, and took a bite, then devouring the whole apple. I laughed and gave him a playful shove, but before he could retaliate, Sensei walked in. As she took the register, I thought about what I was now going to have to do. To start off with, I needed to work a lot harder, because I needed to get my grades up once again.



***



I began to concentrate once more on my work, and also my riding, as well as dedicating time to Honda and my friends. It was difficult, but I could do it all, if I was careful. I began to gain once again the weight I had lost, but I had to be careful, so as not to get sick, from eating the wrong things, and not getting enough irons.



I lived up to my promise, and I began to teach Honda to ride. He had started off learning to ride on Marc's horse, and was doing fine on her, as she was a calm and quiet horse. But he wanted to run before he could walk, and one evening, before I had my lesson, he asked if he could ride Daemon.



“Maybe it would be better if you waited until after I rode, because he can be a bit hyper.”



“I'm sure I am strong enough to handle him!” he showed his non-existent, well, existent, but not very big, muscles, and I shrugged. It was pointless to resist.



I went and saddled up Daemon, who was prancing about like a part in his stable. I led him out, ready for Honda to mount. Daemon stood, impatiently pawing the ground. I held him still, and waited for Honda to mount, commenting on the way he did this, and helpfully criticising him.



I lead the horse into the school, and let him go, while I turned to shut the gate. As Honda walked off round the outside of the school, I climbed onto the fence, and sat to watch him warm my horse up; in the way I had taught him.



“Ask him to trot on.” I suggested, and watched as Daemon trotted on. “That's good!” I called. I spoke too soon, for at that moment, Daemon sped up into a fast canter, and went straight towards the fence, where he stopped suddenly, causing Honda to go soaring over his head, and straight into a pile of…horse shoot.



I ran over to him, smothering my laughter as I did so, “Are you ok?”



He struggled to his feet, brushing himself off as he did so, “Um, and yeah. I think so.”



“Broken anything? Hurt anything.”



“Only my pride.” He looked so sad, and pitiful, that I could no longer control myself. I burst out laughing, and he soon joined in, realising that the fact that he was covered in horseshoot was pretty hilarious.



I went to garb hold of Daemon, and Honda held him for me, whilst I pulled on my hat, and sorted out some music that I was today going to ride to. It started to play, and had a strong beat. She was a welsh singer, Jem. The music was good, and had the right rhythms for me to ride to, so whilst I rode and made my naughty horse do some work, Honda sat and watched.



I finished riding, and rugged up my horse, before letting him and Puella out into the field. Honda helped me to finish the stable work, before we went home, well, back to his apartment.



I was nice enough to let him have first shower, and while he did that, I prepared a salad for supper, hoping he would make an omelette or something whilst I showered. He finally came out of the shower (he spent nearly as long in there as Tea or Sakura would), and I went and got into it, warming myself up, and cleaning all the icky horse mess off. When I came out of the shower, wearing one of Honda's t-shirts and my panties, with a pair of his jeans over the top, he had made omelette's and we ate immediately, sitting on the sofa and watching pointless television.



I slept in his arms that night, and when I woke up in the morning, I slid out of bed, helping my self to some coffee before going to brush my teeth. I quietly called a cab, to take us to school, as I didn't feel like walking, and I returned to the bathroom, where there was a big mirror, so I could see to plait my hair.



I walked back into his bedroom, and woke him up, by shaking him, at first gently, and then getting harder. He groaned.



“Taxi'll be here in ten minutes.”



“Taxi? We are living the highlife!”



“Well, one must travel to school in style.”



He got dressed in no time at all, as boys do, and we were outside and waiting for the taxi. It soon pulled up, and as we piled into the back, I landed on Honda's lap. I was trying to get off, when he took me by the waist, and kept me, there, so I swivelled round to do my best at facing him.



Although it was uncomfortable sitting like this, the situation was bettered by him kissing me, and as he did so, me kissing him back (obviously). I let my hands clasp around the back of his head, and then as we kissed, whilst he was totally absorbed in me, I began to mess up his normally perfectly triangular shaped hair. And he didn't notice.



By the time we got to school his hair actually looked quite nice, in all its scruffiness, and as we made our way to the classroom, holding hands, I noticed some of the girls looking at him in a different light. We got to the classroom, and as we made our way to a pair of seats by the window, the others greeted us.



Then, all of a sudden, there was a loud squeal, coming from Kaede. “Honda?! WHAT HAVE YOU DONE TO YOUR HAIR?!?”



At once all the other's noticed, and whilst I sat there and tried to laugh innocently, Honda was in a state of panic. He felt for the triangle, and noticing it wasn't there, he ran off in the direction of the bathroom, whilst I sat, and exploded with laughter.



When he came back, he tried to ignore me, and succeeded, well sort of, until I started to whisper in his ear, and give him secretive pecks on the cheek. This finally annoyed him, and as I went to kiss him on the cheek, he turned around, and caught me head on, full on the lips. I wasn't prepared for this, and nearly died from lack of oxygen thanks to him. It got better though, and it might have continued, had we not been annoyed by Yuula coming over and punching him the stomach, telling him to let me go, or else.




Comments

Comments (5)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Lanathae on November 17, 2005, 5:47:17 AM

Lanathae on
Lanathaecan honda really be honda without honda hair?

Tillyenna on November 4, 2005, 8:46:07 PM

Tillyenna on
Tillyenna*laughs so much it hurts*

Nemya on November 3, 2005, 5:54:33 AM

Nemya on
NemyaARGRAGA NO THE HONDA NO LONGER HAS THE HONDA HAIR!!!!!!

And you took him riding.. Oh dear.....

angel_of_beauty_and_light on November 3, 2005, 4:50:24 AM

angel_of_beauty_and_light on
angel_of_beauty_and_lightHahaha! Thats so good! And he didn't notice you messing up his hair? I think he would have actually thrown you off his lap if you touched his hair.