Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 18 - Chapter 18

Yu-Gi-Oh story. I do not own yu-gi-oh, or any of the cahracters in this story, except Ana-Gaelle and Marc.

Chapter 18 - Chapter 18

Chapter 18 - Chapter 18


The sun streamed in through the window, seeing as we had yet again left the blinds open. I was lying in Honda's arms, our limbs intertwined. I slowly untangled myself, trying to be gentle and not awaken him, as I fell out of the bed,landing on the floor, and hurting my butt and hip. I stood up, rubbing my sore spots, and walked into the bathroom. I was wearing one of his t-shirts, and it came to just about my hips, and I pulled it down as I walked into the bathroom. I gabbed my toothbrush, and began to brush my teeth.



Leaning over the basin, I spat out the mouthful of toothpaste I had in my mouth, and leant over for a while, to wash out my mouth with water from the tap. I had just finished this when I nearly jumped out of my skin, feeling someone putting there arms around me. I swivelled around, and found myself face to face with Honda. He tried to kiss me, but before he could, I shoved his toothbrush in his mouth, “your breath stinks.”



I stood and watched him brushing his teeth, and when he had done he once more came and grabbed me around the waist, holding me close to him. “I'm tired,” he announced spectacularly.



“We only just got up.”



“Well, lets go back to bed then.”



“Um, ok…”



He took my hand, and dragged me back to bed, pulling the duvet over both of us, and we began to doze once again, not noticing the time.



***



I woke up once more, to find the space beside me in bed totally empty. I got up, and sleepily rubbed my eye, whilst I walked off in search of Honda. I found him in the kitchen, hurriedly gulping a glass of OJ. He looked at me in panic, “You're not dressed yet?!”



“Um, neither are you?”



“SO, have you seen the time?”



“No,” I looked t the clock on the microwave. It read 10 o'clock. “shoot!”



“I know!”



We both hurried to the bedroom, and pulled on some clothes, so glad that it was a non-uniform day. As Honda pulled on a pair of dark blue, slightly loose, jeans, and a creamy-weird coloured t-shirt, I pulled on a pair of black stone-washed drainpipe jeans, and a loose and baggy grey jumper. I was wearing a red bra underneath (which you could sort of see, as the jumper collar hung off one shoulder), and over the top of my jeans I pulled on a pair of black leather boots, that had stiletto heels (as did most of my shoes) and pointy toes. Honda pulled on a red and black leather jacket, as I waited for him. He picked up some keys, and we walked out of the flat, shutting the door behind us. We were so late for school.



Leaving the apartment building, I began to walk in the direction of the bus stop, when Honda grabbed my arm and pulled me the other way. He led me to a motorbike, that was parked on the walkway. It was black, and had two helmets hanging on it, which Honda went and grabbed, passing a black one to me. “Put it on.”



“You have a motorbike?”



“I didn't tell you?”



“NO!” I walked around it, admiring it, and laughed when I saw the make, “It's a Honda.”



“Well done.”



“It's Honda's Honda.”



“Well done.



“There is a Honda belonging to Honda.”



He groaned.



“There is a Honda of Honda.”



“There is an Ana to Honda, who is being annoying.”



“Honda's Honda!” I erupted with laughter, as he picked me up, and shoved me onto the seat of the bike, climbing on in front of me. He grabbed my arms, and wrapped them around him, before putting the keys into the ignition, and starting the bike. We roared off into the steady flow of traffic, and arrived at school in no time.



It was break, and loads of kids who were in the schoolyard stopped and stared as we both climbed off the bike, me still in fits of laughter, and walked into the school, having hung our helmets back on the bike. We made our way to reception, and told them that yes we were here, but we'd had to go to the doctor's. A little white lie couldn't hurt THAT much.



When we walked into the classroom, our friends attacked us, demanding to know where we had been.



“I CANT BELIVE YOU MISSED THE FIRST TWO HOURS OF SCHOOL!” Yuula shouted at me. “WHERE WERE YOU?”



At first we insisted that we had gone to the doctors, but after a while of pertinent insistence, we gave in, and told them the truth. “We overslept.”



“WHAT?!” they all shouted at once.



“Well, we didn't really oversleep, as we both got up at about 6, we just went back to sleep afterwards.”



“WHAT?!”



“Doofuses.”



“Idiots.”



“Lucky.”



“I hate you.”



“Guys, we need to go to Maths.”



The last contributions from Ryou.




Comments

Comments (3)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Lanathae on November 17, 2005, 6:07:48 AM

Lanathae on
Lanathae^^ honda's honda
it just had to happen ^^

angel_of_beauty_and_light on November 11, 2005, 8:31:16 PM

angel_of_beauty_and_light on
angel_of_beauty_and_lightTut tut tut, that will never do. School is very important, and must always be the most important thing on your list of things to do, and oversleeping is a crime. You shall be punished *attacks*

Tillyenna on November 11, 2005, 3:48:21 AM

Tillyenna on
Tillyennadude *laughs*, do you have a problem with maths.....math is GREAT