Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 19 - Chapter 19

Yu-Gi-Oh story. I do not own yu-gi-oh, or any of the cahracters in this story, except Ana-Gaelle and Marc.

Chapter 19 - Chapter 19

Chapter 19 - Chapter 19


We all sat down in Maths, and got out the really heavy books that we have to lug to every lesson. We had just finished a doing quadratic equations, and had no idea what out next topic was to be, although we hoped it would be easy.



Our teacher walked in, and we stood to greet her, or face her wrath. She was a pretty cool teacher, and at least explained everything, so that even the dumbest people, well, person (Joey), could understand. She began to talk, and my mind began to wander, only coming back to it all when I noticed that she was explaining something. Triangles. Great fun. I soon stopped listening to the lesson, and realised that everyone, well, all of our friends, were looking at me and laughing. After a while, I realised that they were actually laughing at Honda, and I soon joined in the laughter, as we all tried to work out the area of Honda's perfectly triangular hair.



I began to feel sorry for him, however, and I noticed that he was getting quite mad with everyone, so I turned to him, and spoke soothingly in French, “Why don't you let me cut it off?”



Everyone stopped laughing and looked at me, some of them (Sakura) understanding me. Sakura spoke, again in French, “Um, Ana, I know you guys have been going out for ages, but you do know that Honda doesn't speak French?”



Before I could answer, Honda spoke. And, he spoke in French shocking everyone, “Actually, I do. Ana has taught me.”



“And we're going to France this summer,” I added.



“Yes, and we're going to….WHAT?!?!”



“I didn't tell you?”



“NO!”



“Oh. Oops. Do you want to come to France with Marc and I this summer?”



“Ok.”



“Cool!”



“Yeah, so where was I, oh yeah. And yes! We're going to France this summer.”



Everyone just stared.



***



For the first evening in a long time, I didn't spend it with Honda, and I went to see Daemon as usual. He was hopefully going to be coming to France with us, as we were to be there for the whole summer, and was going to be transported soon.



I rode, and practiced a dressage test for a show at the weekend, and also did a bit of show jumping, before returning home, and having a shower. I showered quickly, and changed into a linen skirt and a white gypsy-like blouse, that was now more appropriate for the approaching summer.



That evening we were to have guests, and for once, Marc had cooked. He had prepared what I knew to be one Of Yumiko's favourite meals, which was perfect, as she was one of our guests. Well, half of our guests. Her brother was the other half, as they were the two that had just moved to Domino City from Australia, as her brother had wished to attend the university here also, to study architecture.



Yumiko had moved with him, as she had always wanted to live in Japan, and this was the perfect opportunity. She was going to come to our school, but occasionally got to Art College as well. Good excuse to miss lessons.



The doorbell rang, and I answered, as Marc was in the kitchen, cooking noodles, and other weird things. Strange boy. Standing on the doorstep were Yumiko, whose hair had now become a greeny colour, wearing a pair of baggy jeans, with a strappy blue top on, holding a fleecy jumper around her for warmth. “Hey,” she greeted me, as she walked into the house, and on into the kitchen, “smells good,” and she disappeared; yet I could hear her talking to Marc.



I stood on the doorstep, and waited for her brother to appear. And then he did. He was tall, and had short dark hair, and green eyes. The same age as Marc, his name was Peter, and he had a very strong sense of masculinity about him. I greeted him cordially, and invited him in. He was so unlike Marc, yet they were such god friends. Marc was the posh one, yet Pete was almost the opposite, he wore ill-fitting trousers, and a loose t-shirt, that was bright blue with some sort of logo on it. I didn't really take much notice. He strode purposefully into the house, and spoke to me in English, “Sweet digs, much better than the dump we've rented.”



“Yoo are welcome to stay `ere whenever yoo weesh. Yoo know that.”



He looked at me, as if I was totally crazy, and then burst out laughing, “Your…accent…is…soo…funny!” He was still laughing when Marc came out, and the old friends greeted each other in English. Stupid Marc, who could speak it so well. I went back over to Yumiko, and was quietly muttering to myself when she looked at me, and spoke in Japanese, “don't look so moody.”



“Why not?”



“It's not becoming.”



“I DON'T CARE!” I snarled.



The two guys looked at us, as if we were crazy. And then I laughed, starting everyone off, although the two guys laughed quite nervously.



We ate quickly, and the tow boys disappeared to do, well, I dunno, boy's stuff. Yumiko and I sat in the kitchen for a while, before deciding to invite a few more people over. Well, I decided, and she agreed. She already knew the girls pretty well, so when I called them, she didn't mind too much. Before I knew it, the girls and I were all settled into the living room, with our favourite movie, duvets, and chocolate. We sat laughed and talked long into the night, and the boys found us, still in the lounge, when they came through in the morning.



We tidied up, and they all left, and soon Yumiko and I were the only one's left, and I nearly fainted when she finally left, and told me she's see me at school, on Monday. Turned out she was going to be in my class.



***



The rest of the school year passed quickly and in a blur. I spent most of the rest of it laughing, and did well in my finals. Honda and I missed the last couple of weeks of term, and before we knew it we were on a plane, travelling half way across the world, to France.


Comments

Comments (6)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Tillyenna on November 19, 2005, 2:40:37 AM

Tillyenna on
Tillyennamore please

Nemya on November 18, 2005, 3:17:10 AM

Nemya on
NemyaHa ha. Joey is the dumbest. Myeh.

Keep writing. Awesome story. Nyeh. Great job xD

Lanathae on November 17, 2005, 6:13:32 AM

Lanathae on
LanathaeXD XD XD XD
peter said "sweet digs"
that is sooooo funnnny XD

Lanathae on November 17, 2005, 6:09:56 AM

Lanathae on
Lanathaeyay the fleece ^^

angel_of_beauty_and_light on November 17, 2005, 6:06:22 AM

angel_of_beauty_and_light on
angel_of_beauty_and_lightYAY! MORE STORY!!! KEEP WRITING OTHERWISE *balls hands into fists* And write more Harry Potter too, and Furuba. Pleasey-weasey. Thanks, can't leave a long comment as am trying to write and read simultaneously. Lol, bye xxx