Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 25 - Chapter 25

Yu-Gi-Oh story. I do not own yu-gi-oh, or any of the cahracters in this story, except Ana-Gaelle and Marc.

Chapter 25 - Chapter 25

Chapter 25 - Chapter 25


Honda couldn't keep still all day. She was finally coming back, two and a half months later she was coming back. Eventually, Yuula lost her temper with him, and yelled at him, telling him to just sit still, or go and do something. They were sitting in Chemistry, and it was their last lesson. Ten minutes left, then he could go and see her. She would be there, waiting for him. He watched the second hand of the clock slowly tick on.



Nine minutes.



Eight minutes.



Seven minutes.



Six minutes.



Five.



Four.



Three.



Two.



One.



The bell rung, loud and clear, and Honda shoved his stuff into his bag, and sprinted from the classroom, leaving his friends behind, slowly packing their things away. He was long gone.



“What's wrong with him?” asked Sakura, aiming the question at Yuula, who wasn't listening, but was instead fiddling with Duke's ponytail, and trying to persuade him to let her make it really mega high, “but it would look so cute.”



Finally, Joey answered her question, but only after a long while, and he had scratched his head like an orang-utan, and muttered a few monosyllabic unidentifiable words, “Urh, uh, urgh…I think its `cause Ana's come home today.”



“WHAT?! And no one told us?!?!”



Yugi spoke up, “Actually, it was on the local news the other night, that the first person who has successfully been cured from paralysis was returning home to Domino City sometime this week.”



“IT WAS?!”



He nodded.



“Oh, ok. Well, when can we go and see her?”



“I'll ask Marc tomorrow, when we go out,” said Tea.



“HE'S GONNA GO OUT, AND LEAVE HER ALL ALONE?!”



“Uh, yeah.”



“BUT, she's just got home. From America. From an operation. AND, he wasn't going to tell her that their father was dead. AND she's only fifteen. AND…”



“She's got Honda?” said Duke.



“Good point.”



“But, who would want a Honda?” asked Yuula. “In fact, who would want any guy?”



Duke looked hurt at this, and Sakura noticed, and poked Yuula, pointing out his sad face to her. Yuula, being Yuula, thought she was pointing out his ponytail, and commented on it, “Yeah, Sakura, I know! Duke has a cute ponytail!”



They all just shook their head, and walked away.



***



Honda rode his Honda (Honda's Honda, the Honda belonging to Honda) to Ana's house, and jumped off it, running to the door, and persistently ringing the bell. He had missed her so much, and she hadn't spoken to him on the phone for at least a week. He knew the experiment had went well, and that she had learnt to walk again, yet needed to build up muscles in her legs, so that she would be able to ride again, id she wanted too.



But he would help her.



Marc finally answered the bell, and before Honda had even spoken, he did, “She's out the back, in the garden.”



He ran through the house, and into the back garden, and saw a single chair sitting on the neat and tidy looking lawn, that seemed to be almost perfect. The chair was facing away from him, and overlooking a small water feature, made of bamboo, that flowed through the hollowed out bamboo storks, down a long path and into an ornamental pond. The sound of the flowing water, and the clunk of bamboo hitting bamboo sounding gently in the background, Honda walked slowly over to her. Standing a few feet away, he softly called her name, “Ana?”



He heard her gasp, and watched the chair move, as she tried to stand up. He was rooted to the spot, and finally she was up, and spinning around to face him, nearly falling as she did so. Wearing an overly large jumper, and ill-fitting jeans, her face and eyes lit up in a deep and soulful smile, her large ice blue eyes gleaming in the late afternoon sun. And so, she began to walk towards him, slowly, but still walk. Ana finally reached him, and as she fell into his open arms, he buried his face into her hair, to bury his tears, tears of joy at seeing her walk once more.



***



I was so happy to see him again. I had hated being away, knowing no one. It was awful. But it had all gone well, I could walk again. I could move again. He held me in his arms, in the last rays of the evening sun, for what felt like forever. And I wished it could be.



I loved him.



The next day, the rest of my friends came round, except for Tea, who had gone out with Marc. Honda was going to stay the night, and keep me company, but at that moment, the house was pretty full, what with Sakura and Yami/Yugi, Ryou, Duke and Yuula, Kaede and Seto, and Joey, that I wished they would all leave. It was brilliant to see them all again though. They all made me parade in front of them, to prove I could walk again, and after that, the guy all drank Marc's beers, as did Sakura and Kaede, whilst Yuula drunk OJ, and I was on tap water. Since Honda had found out about my true age, he refused to let me drink or smoke. And I think if I hade done either, Kaede and Sakura would never have spoken to me ever again.



As it was, they were now either all 17, or just turning 17, making me feel really young, although I wasn't. It was nearing the end of December, and soon it would be Christmas, then New Year, well, European New Year, and then my birthday. Finally, sweet sixteen at last.



And then I could legally smoke.





Not that I would, of course.



And I could legally do other things.



`Cause of course I had never done that before.



But until then, Honda might be put under a certain restraint.



Or not.







And so, Christmas came, and passed, New Year came, and passed. And my birthday came. And was absolutely amazing.

Comments

Comments (5)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Tillyenna on December 22, 2005, 6:35:18 PM

Tillyenna on
TillyennaYAY..... she's alive.....

well she was before but hey

egh *shudders* a honda honda.....

they have started putting honda adverts on the tv again and my family think im REALLY strange now coz everytime one appears i sit there going

honda honda honda honda honda (etc)

angel_of_beauty_and_light on December 21, 2005, 7:09:26 AM

angel_of_beauty_and_light on
angel_of_beauty_and_lightHOW COME YOU DIDN'T TELL ME MORE WAS UP?????!!!!!!!!! I DEMAND AN EXPLAINATION! IMMEDIATELY! OR TOMORROW BECAUSE YOU ARE ALL IN BED AND I SPENT AGES WRITING MORE HP (sauce) STORY AND HAVE JUST PUT IT UP! WHY ARE YOU ALL ASLEEP?!?! IT IS ONLY 23.09! Gawd, well, I'll speak to you tomorrow anyway, and I'll read the next chapter now *stomps off to read next chapter*

Nemya on December 18, 2005, 5:36:18 AM

Nemya on
NemyaHuh? I don't understand Ani's comment... Is it story related? o.O

Nemya on December 18, 2005, 5:35:45 AM

Nemya on
NemyaGwaaa haa~ Nya x3 Oh no. The Honda's counting down the time to be seeing Ana... Tooooooefestation.

Make the Dook's ponytail really high? It's already... On top of his head almost xD But it is a very cute ponytail^^

"“What's wrong with him?” asked Sakura" Answer: Everything is wrong with the Honda. Everything. Everything. Ha ha. I love the thing about who would want a Honda xD Ha ha, poor ickle Dookie looks so sad ;__; But ha ha, that's his fault for being so obsessive nya ha sucker lucky he has a cute ponytail indeed, only good thing about him. *Nods*

NOOO. Honda.... Rode his Honda. xP Double Honda attack. I don't think I can take it xP I CANT TAKE IT! Awww, hugging the Honda. *Shudder*

HEY! And you passivley paired Yuula up with Dook! Grekola :K

*Shudder* "Do other things". *Shudder*. With Honda. *Shudder* *Shudder* *Shudder* *Shudder* *Shudder* *Shudder* *Shudder* *Shudder* *Shudder* *Shudder* *Shudder* *Shudder* Honda *Shudder* *Shudder* *Shudder* *Shudder* *Shudder* *Shudder* *Shudder* *Shudder* With Honda *Massive shudder*