Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 29 - Chapter the Fourth

Yu-Gi-Oh story. I do not own yu-gi-oh, or any of the cahracters in this story, except Ana-Gaelle and Marc.

Chapter 29 - Chapter the Fourth

Chapter 29 - Chapter the Fourth


Jumping out of the bath athletically, I noticed that my skin was steaming, from the heat of the bath. I quickly padded my skin dry with one of the fluffy hotel towels, before wrapping it around me, and walking out of the bathroom, and into the bedroom. Honda and some of the other guys, who were already dressed in their suits, had gone down to the bar, leaving us girls to get ready and meet them down there.



I shook my mane of hair out a little, and then let the towel drop. The dress I was going to wear was lying on the bed. It was a deep burgundy, and made of a Chinese material, and so the burgundy was emphasised with embroidered gold flowers. There was no collar, and it only covered one shoulder, and when on, fell to the ground, in a more flowing skirt. I sat down at the dressing table mirror, and quickly brushed on a bit of kohl, and blusher, extending my eyelashes with mascara. I pulled on a pair of high black sandals, which laced up to my knees with a wide black satin ribbon, and stood up, moving to a seat upon the bed.



I sat on the edge of the bed, and grabbed the phone, dialling the number of Sakura's room. She answered crabbily, “WHAT?!”



“Urh, hey. It's Ana. Are you nearly ready?”



“No, I'm not.” She snapped.



“Well, might you be soon?”



“NO!”



“Urh, ok then. Well, I'll see you downstairs.” I was afraid, very afraid.



Sakura muttered ominously as she hung up.



I too hung up, and was just about to dial Yumiko's number, when there was a knock on the door. I let the phone drop, and stepped lightly over to the door. I jumped to see Yumiko standing there, and pointed to her and then to the phone, my mouth opening and closing like a goldfish. After a while, she got annoyed with me, “Are we going down, or what?”



I nodded, and followed her, shutting the door behind me, before running down the hall after Yumiko. She wore a strappy green dress, that hung straight down, and was laced with thousands of different colour greens, ranging from bright green to a very deep foresty colour.



We walked out of the elevator, and into the lobby, before making our way to the bar, Yumiko swishing as she walked, whilst I seemed to glide in my heels, and long dress. Entering the bar, I at once saw all the guys in their suits, and we made our way over, as I reminded myself to be haughty and cold towards the press reporters, and to seem aloof and conceited, with little thought for others. It worked quite well, and I could see that they were beginning to find me quite snooty and snobby.



Within half an hour, the others were all down, Tea in something horrid and fluffily pink, as usual. Tenshi wore a back pencil dress that hung so straight, yet at the same time accentuated her petite figure. Kaede was in a strapless navy-blue dress, that sparkled with an almost indecent slit right up to her hip, well, almost. Sakura wore a short halter neck dress, that looked incredible on her, as did most things, whilst Yuula wore a dark strappy dress, that only just covered everything, with a paler lilac chiffony dress over the top, that reached down to the floor.



We all had a quick drink in the bar, and as I genteelly sipped on my champagne cocktail, and maintained my ice maiden demeanour, laughing only very occasionally. We were ushered to a large table in the dining hall, and all took our places, casting glances at the menu. It was nearly all fish. Which was just brilliant.



None of us ate fish, or very few.



When the waiter came to take our order, I calmly explained our disposition, and asked if there was anything else we could possible eat.



He said no.



And then I lost it, and stood up, not shouting at him, but demanding to see the hotel manager.



“Is there a problem, Madame?”



“Yes, there is a very very big problem.”



“And can we solve it?”



“No, I don't think you can. Come on, guys, lets go find some other place to eat.” I nodded to the manager, only slightly, and flounced out, my friends following in my wake, laughing their heads off, as the manger and waiter stared after us in shock. We rushed out of the hotel, and began walking down the roads, all of us in very over the top clothes.



Finally, we found a small café that was almost deserted, and pushed Seto and Kaede in to order us some decent food, that was utterly non-fishy.



Ten minutes later, we were all happily eating pasta and pizza, left only with the idea of what to do for the rest of the evening, rather than sit outside in the late evening warmth. And then it was decided.



We were going to go clubbing.



In a real live nightclub.



With real live people.



Heh.



Hehehehe.



Inside, the club was noisy, boisterous, and incredibly loud.



Exactly what we all needed. Immediately, us girls faded into the crowd, leaving the guys to buy us drinks, and then come and find us, and the journalists to just stand there in shock. Once in the middle of the crowd, we all began dancing, except for Tenshi who hadn't come with us. Whilst Kaede did some decent dancing, and Sakura tried to force Yuula to dance, and Tea tried to look cool, Yumiko and I gave up all hope of at all trying to look good in our posh dresses, as we all already looked very ridiculous, and rather than doing proper dancing, we started to do the Macarena. Very badly.



Laughing hysterically, we were still doing the Macarena when the guys found us, although by now we were taking up lots of space, as Kaede and Sakura had joined us, whilst Tea shot us evils, and Yuula looked very, very scared.



When Honda had passed me my drink, I took sip, and then took his hand, and began to dance with him, pulsating with the rhythm. Our friends all did likewise, beginning to loosen up more. The fourth track was just ending, when Kaede called over to me, “Urh, Ana, you appear to have lost your press.”



“MERDE! Where the hell are they?”



I left Honda's side to search for them, and found them at the bar, drinking, and looking very sorry for themselves. I leant against the bar, and spoke to them, “Why aren't you dancing?”



“Because we don't dance. We are here to work.”



“Oh, for gods sake, loosen up. Come on, lets go dance.” I grabbed the younger two, leaving their `boss' to follow on behind, and we were once again sucked into the crowd.



So when we had finally had our fill of dancing, we took a table near the bar, and with all fourteen of us seated around it, started drinking shots, and telling shocking home truths, well, not so shocking, but hilariously funny as we got more and more pissed, and completely off our face.



Still laughing, we piled into several taxis, and made our ways back to the hotel.



The party was just getting started.










Comments

Comments (2)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

angel_of_beauty_and_light on March 30, 2006, 4:59:53 AM

angel_of_beauty_and_light on
angel_of_beauty_and_lightOh dear god, that sounds ominous ><
What the hell is wrong with Sakura? That time of the month?