Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 30 - Chapter the fifth

Yu-Gi-Oh story. I do not own yu-gi-oh, or any of the cahracters in this story, except Ana-Gaelle and Marc.

Chapter 30 - Chapter the fifth

Chapter 30 - Chapter the fifth


However, we didn't get far in the taxis, as the leading one stopped, and Yuula collapsed out of it, with Sakura on top of her, and both looking very sick. Yugi climbed out of the car after them, and finally a very green looking Duke climbed out.



And so the rest of us emerged from the taxis to see what had happened, as Sakura and I tried to explain that we were very sorry, and would reimburse the taxi driver. Sakura did most of the talking, as I was extremely giggly, and couldn't really stand up straight. It wasn't long before I set Sakura off as well, and soon we were both completely incapable of talking, and so I simply handed some money over to the taxi driver, and all our taxis scooted off into the night, leaving all of us stranded somewhere in the middle of Paris. None of us knew where.



“Well, this is fun, isn't it?” Tenshi's voice, as per normal, dripped with sarcasm. She rounded on me, “You've gone and got us lost, AGAIN, haven't you?”



“What do you mean, again? I don't recall getting lost before. In any case, I can see the Eiffel Tower, and I presume that if we head there, we will soon find somebody, who can show us where to hotel is. Is that not so?” My reasoning was brilliant in my drunken state, and so grabbing Yumiko with one hand, and Honda with the other, I started to lead everyone towards the Eiffel Tower, completely ignoring the press, who seemed to know sort of where we were. I had to be irrational.



Two hours later, we were still wandering the streets in an amusing fashion. Every now and then, someone would fall over, or burst out laughing, and in our drunken states, it took forever to reach our destination.



With much ado, we did finally reach the Eiffel Tower, only to find it deserted. As some of the party sat dejectedly on chairs, Tea spoke up, “I need to pee.”



“But there aren't any toilets open,” someone helpfully pointed out.



“But I really need to pee!”



“So do I,” I joined in, and soon all of the girls, bar Yuula and Tenshi, needed the toilet.



“Just go in the bushes,” Marc laughed.



“EW! No way!” I hit him. “That is just gross. And it's dark and scary. And there could be ANYONE out there waiting to take us away.”



“Just go.”



“But it's scary.”



“Well, lets hold hands,” Kaede suggested.



“Like a crocodile?” Sakura was slowly catching on, and so as we linked arms, Kaede leading us, and Yumiko at the back, we all disappeared into the bushes, leaving the others to sit and wait for us.



Moments later they head a scream, and then a volley of shouts.



“What happened?” Honda called out.



Raucous laughter was heard from the bushes, and moments later, Yumiko, Kaede and Tea reappeared, completely red in the face, due to laughing so hard. They rejoined the others, only to be asked yet again what had happened, and where Sakura and myself were.



“They're,” Yumiko was the first to almost recover, “Still in the bushes.”



“Why?”



“Because Ana started to pee, and sat on a prickle, and then fell over in the mud, knocking Sakura over at the same time. Hahahahahah! HAHAHAHHA!”



The men from the press looked very afraid, in fact, they looked positively petrified. Tea turned to them, “Don't worry. We're not always this bad together. We're normally worse.”



At this point, Sakura and I returned, both covered in mud, and neither capable of walking in a straight line, Sakura propping me up, as both of us were crying with laughter. Honda and Yugi rushed over to us, “Are you guys ok?”



I turned my eyes, which were a little unfocussed, to Honda, “I felleded over, and I think I broke something.”



“What?” he looked worried.



I looked at Sakura, and both of us burst out laughing again.



“I broke my shoe,” I held up the sorry looking object, “And I hurted my ankle.”



He tried to keep a straight face, and looked at the very broken shoe.



The shoe was completely broken, and my ankle slightly sprained, and with much ado, and some very well orientated journalists, we managed to eventually find the hotel. But alas, us girls were still not satisfied with sleeping, and so sat up late, some of us drinking even more, and others drinking coffee. One by one, all the guys began to fall asleep, including Yuula, and it was then that the rest of us began to plot. Hunting in all of our miniature handbags, we all pulled out as much makeup as we could, and set to work.



Honda ended up with a handlebar moustache, and very long eyelashes, Duke wore some electric blue eye shadow, and very red lipstick, and etcetera. Before long, our cameras were out, and endless reams of digital photos were taken, none very flattering, before we left the boys to it, and made our way to our own rooms to sleep.



I awoke bright and early in the morning, and decided to use the hotel pool. It was deserted, well it would be at 7:00, but after only three hours of sleep, and excessive drinking, I was still full of energy, and enjoyed a good hour of swimming, before returning to my room, and finding Honda still fast asleep. I could judge that none of my other friends would be awake, and so ordered room service to my room, and enjoyed a nice quiet breakfast all to myself, used for contemplation, and sorting out some business over the phone. We were to return home that evening, and then stay there for another week. I had just finished eating at the same time as making a phone-call, when I suddenly felt incredibly sick, and so ran to the bathroom, just making it in time.



Having thrown up repeatedly, I slowly walked back to the bedroom, feeling and looking incredibly grey. I lay down again beside Honda, and groaned. Just as I did so, he slowly began to wake up, and dozily opening his eyes, he rolled over to look at me. When his eyes had finally focused, he frowned.



“Are you ok?” he asked, looking concerned.



“I'm fine,” I assured him. “I've just been a little sick.”



“Too much to drink again?” he smirked.



“No. I don't get sick the next morning. I don't know what it is. I feel ok again now, though,” to prove this I stood up. “I probably ate too quickly or something.



He looked confused, and seemed to be thinking deeply.



“What?” I asked.



“Oh…its nothing. I was just thinking.”



“Thinking what?” I frowned at him, and gave him a warning stare.



“Nothing.”



“Tell me.”



“You won't like it.”



“Tell me.”



“Ana, is there any chance?” he faltered. “Might you…could you…is there any way…”



“What?”



“I think you might be pregnant.”

Comments

Comments (2)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

angel_of_beauty_and_light on May 4, 2006, 6:31:27 AM

angel_of_beauty_and_light on
angel_of_beauty_and_lightHa ha ha, Yuula's finally pissed! Mel wouldn't let me make her pissed in mine, but finally, she is! ^^
Tenshi is annoying *kills her*
You alchie! However, you would have found a way to fall over without being drunk, I know it!
Ha ha, I love it how you say "One by one, all the guys began to fall asleep, including Yuula"!!!!!!!!!!!!! Imply she is a guy!!! HA HA HA! AND then you say "we left the boys to it", so it is offical, Yuula is now a man!
Dook and Honda wear enough makeup anyway, they don't need anymore! Especially Dookikins! ^^
Waaa, I'm the swimming person!
Ha ha, being pregnant = no fun for 9 WHOLE months! Enjoy!!!
Brill chapter mate! Write more soon!